::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't find autobahn. I'm doing a virus scan. Should I be worried too much about files unable to be scanned?
depends on what they are. It could be a permissions issue. It could be something evil.
Googling reveals that Autobahn may be a Python scripting engine. It also appears to be something Mac OS uses to stream video.

For dinner tonight, we had chicken noodle soup, and turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce and Swiss cheese, grilled like a grilled cheese.

They. Were. Fabulous....

Silicon Valley problems

No cart wifi?

One of my clients is a Golf Course by my house. They have a HUGE WiFi system to cover the whole course. They give an iPad to each party it has a course map and info on it for each hole. Fancy!

We have the parts for the water heater (I hope), and I might try to fix it tomorrow.

Hubby got offered a new job, he's going in for the drug test and such tomorrow.

The bad part...he won't get paid until the 18th of November.

Interesting, that's the correct word, right?

We have the parts for the water heater (I hope), and I might try to fix it tomorrow.

Yay for the new job! That's great!

YAY on the new job!!

I saw them in my grocery store for the first time. I walked right on by.

I have a stash in the freezer. I put the new ones in there and pulled out a package. The sell by date was in 2012. I had two bars. Still yummy.

I have a stash in the freezer. I put the new ones in there and pulled out a package. The sell by date was in 2012. I had two bars. Still yummy.

I'm just staying away from sugar as best I can. Saving it for special occasions. Been trying to eat healthy for the last 6 weeks. I had a gluttonous summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom