::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"MR. YOSHIDA THATS SINGTO NUMCHOCK!!"

Not only did I get to name drop to a student. I got to picture drop too! I have a pic with him at the Sakuma Festival when he asked to try my CR.

Instant cred with the Thai kids now!

I had a girl get out of bed right after, and jump up and down so she wouldn't get pregnant.

seriously.

Unfortunately myths like these still persist today. My kids are amazed at what they hear from their peers. They often have to correct their friends. They resisted the UU and UCC sex ed. class they had to take at the time, but both are glad after the fact. It’s become super important to Sean and I. He’s currently a facilitator and doing a fantastic job from what I can tell. I’m planning on getting trained next time it’s offered. I was supposed to get trained for the elementary age program when the course was offered last, but the date conflicted with a CE course I had already signed up for.

Matt is off school today, ice on the roads. It could have been dealt with, but the county road crew is the worst in the nation, seriously stupid. Apparently they are down to 4 employees, but they aren't advertising that they are hiring. I presume they are waiting for cousin Dwayne to get out on parole and cousin Denny to turn 16.

That sucks.

He was pretty solidly interested in cyber-security, but now he's completely unsure again. We've tossed around engineering and teaching, but he' really doesn't know yet. We have him signed up for Ivy Tech, but he hasn't enrolled in classes yet.

Chris is planning to do some traveling over the summer. They want to go to Chicago to visit some friends. Then their plan so far is to enroll in at a school to be a journeyman electrician. We’re cautiously optimistic. They tend to drop things when it get challenging. They’ve matured a lot and has built up some resiliency, but still has a way to go. We’ll see.

Last edited:

Not only did I get to name drop to a student (and you guys). I got to picture drop too! I have a pic with him at the Sakuma Festival when he asked to try my CR.

Very nice.

That's great. I think officially he's called the "Marjohn Man" (sp?) One year for Halloween I made a bicycle box into a giant Zig-Zag pack for Halloween, one of my favorite costumes ever. I ran into a guy who was dressed as a huge bud and we danced around together like idiots.

Love it!

more letters

That's great. I think officially he's called the "Marjohn Man" (sp?) One year for Halloween I made a bicycle box into a giant Zig-Zag pack for Halloween, one of my favorite costumes ever. I ran into a guy who was dressed as a huge bud and we danced around together like idiots.

I suspect that both products were in considerable use that evening...

Damon, one of my kids says Mahi Crabbe is her cousin.

(I'm playing a Hi Sessions playlist.)

Not only did I get to name drop to a student. I got to picture drop too! I have a pic with him at the Sakuma Festival when he asked to try my CR.

He's good too, Nanilei likes him.

You, my friend, need a new hobby. No more wiki. Yikes!!!

When I first got to Leavenworth, doing my first funeral, the undertaker gave me the full rundown on the goat gland doctor as we drove to the cemetery. Just bizarre. It's not buried treasure. It's part of living memory around here.

When I first got to Leavenworth, doing my first funeral, the undertaker gave me the full rundown on the goat gland doctor as we drove to the cemetery. Just bizarre. It's not buried treasure. It's part of living memory around here.

That guy really had balls.

Chris is planning to do some traveling over the summer. They want to go to Chicago to visit some friends. Then their plan so far is to enroll in at a school to be a journeyman electrician. We’re cautiously optimistic. They tend to drop things when it get challenging. They’ve matured a lot and has built up some resiliency, but still has a way to go. We’ll see.

Solid career, longevity of employable years if desired, best of luck to them! (still hurts to type that pronoun, but I am trying to be respectful).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom