::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to hit the beach this weekend, water will be better by then. Always yucky after so much rain...

We are running to Muncie, IN for two nights to help with my grand daughter's moving out.
In a bit over a week we are driving to New Orleans for her move in.

I hope I don't wear out my little car. After the New Orleans trip, I expect to have between 9 and 10K miles on it. A normal year for us is to put, maybe, 8K on the "good" car. It will have been a week over six months since the car was purchased.

We are running to Muncie, IN for two nights to help with my grand daughter's moving out.
In a bit over a week we are driving to New Orleans for her move in.

I hope I don't wear out my little car. After the New Orleans trip, I expect to have between 9 and 10K miles on it. A normal year for us is to put, maybe, 8K on the "good" car. It will have been a week over six months since the car was purchased.

My daughter lives in New Orleans.

She got an apartment on St. Charles, in the Garden Dist. And is enrolled in Tulane to start on her post grad degree.

Tulane_Campus_Aerial.jpg

I don't know too much about Tulane U. But I hear they have been in business for a few years.

I wonder if Don's new truck has WiFi - then he could just PoHo in his truck.

It has that capability, but I don't see it as being very useful. I'd have to pay for a service plan for the truck, and the truck would need to be "on" in order to use it. I'm sure the range would be limited, so I'd have to go out and sit in the truck to use it....

Had a nice anniversary yesterday. Went to the beach got chased off cause of storms. Had some dinner home then went on a Jitney to another town for drinks at a few bars. Good times it was.

Finally caught up! The WiFi at work was weird on Monday. It wouldn't work at first, then we got it working for an hour or so, and then it went back out. We still can't get it working again.

So, I went to McD's for breakfast yesterday, expecting to catch up. Their WiFi was down, too! I am at a different McD's this morning, and finally got a connection.

First world problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom