::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good heavens! The mind boggles! Would this be on such captivating subjects as "taking a pee" and "I got a tip at Costco"? (Just having a look at the tags along the bottom here.)

Salut Val!
I know you from the Seasons.
Please feel free to hang out whenever.
And yes, I got a tip at Costco. I was having new tires installed on my car and I was playing ukulele and singing while I waited - and a gentleman slapped a dollar down on the table and said "Nice song, Brah!"

Salut Val!
I know you from the Seasons.
Please feel free to hang out whenever.
And yes, I got a tip at Costco. I was having new tires installed on my car and I was playing ukulele and singing while I waited - and a gentleman slapped a dollar down on the table and said "Nice song, Brah!"

I'm pretty sure that makes you a "pro" now. :shaka:

howdy y'all.
mind if i join in on this thread from time to time?
i'm jon from the ass end of the ass end of Oz.
i already know some of you guys and gals...
but it's weird y'know...when i first joined UU in 2010 i used to look at this thread and just freeze. with fear.
now i just wanna be part of it.
i know sal and susie and i've had a bit of a love/hate thing with uu for awhile.
these days i figure life is too short, so yah. here i am saying hi.

Hi Inverted Jon. "Ass end of the ass end of Oz"? Tasmania? Kakadu? or Busselton?
Don't be shy. We play nice with everybody. Most of the time. At first. Also ukulele content is not a priority.
Michael BTW (But nobody calls me that)

What IS this thread? Can anyone join in ... I arrived here on the tail of someone else's posts? I am Val in deepest France (although, actually, I'm a Brit). It is currently 6.45 p.m. and we have just had dinner. Is there anybody there???

Anyone can join in, even me. Hope dinner was good.

What IS this thread? Can anyone join in ... I arrived here on the tail of someone else's posts? I am Val in deepest France (although, actually, I'm a Brit). It is currently 6.45 p.m. and we have just had dinner. Is there anybody there???

Hi Lil. I’m Sally in So Cal. This is like the living room of UU. Find a comfy chair, put your feet up, and chat away.

Actually, as a matter of interest, I have just noticed that we are divided into "members" and "guests" - are the guests allowed to say anything???

I don't think so. The guests are people who aren't logged in with an account on UU. If you see a very large number of guests it usually means we're being visited by computer bots.

Oops that's what I talk alot about. And my dragon too. Sally talks a lot about pie.

There's also a knit talking group here too. Although the guy there is currently in FL with no internet so he's about 1000 pages behind. But he will read it all and comment on stuff we talked about a month ago.

There's also a knit talking group here too. Although the guy there is currently in FL with no internet so he's about 1000 pages behind. But he will read it all and comment on stuff we talked about a month ago.

Let's see there is also a bunch of food discussion. And our other Ozzie is a Dr who introduced us all to the love of Tim tams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom