::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was easy! ;)

Make sure you stay connected in Florida. I might have more decisions to make . . .

I'll be more connected this year than I was last. Last year I had to walk across the complex to access WiFi. This year I can still do that, but I also have a data plan on my phone.

The cell coverage isn't wonderful there, but it gives me another option for access....

Whenever we have looked for a new place to live I have always thought about where the Christmas tree would go. It probably wouldn't have been a deal-breaker, but there must be a good place. I am partial to being by the window.

I have white lights on my tree. Goes with my stars and angels and such.

I am hankering for colored lights this year for some reason.

Hm . . . I did buy a little silver tree from Target. I could get colored lights for it and put it on the kitchen counter at the window . . .

Whenever we have looked for a new place to live I have always thought about where the Christmas tree would go. It probably wouldn't have been a deal-breaker, but there must be a good place. I am partial to being by the window.

Yeah, I love to see them in other people's windows.

I'm way too stoked about tonight's eBay purchase. You know the feeling you get when you think you've found the perfect gift for someone? Yeah, that....

I'm way too stoked about tonight's eBay purchase. You know the feeling you get when you think you've found the perfect gift for someone? Yeah, that....

You found a case of Charmin to ship to California?

Gotcars brushed off. Lunch in the oven. Gonna go by this crazy house tonight to see the lights should be good.

We went to Portland International Raceway last weekend. They have gobs of displays set up all along the racetrack - you get to drive the track! At about 3 miles per hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom