::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 85 degrees right now on my front porch. Not terribly hot but the worst thing is it’s bone dry. It has been dry and windy for over a week. My skin is cracking. I just took a shower so I could smear coconut oil all over. My skin just sucked it up. It’s so dry peoples noses are bleeding.

We've been having dry, cold, and windy weather all week. It's beautiful, but my least favorite weather. My legs get all dry and itchy. I hate this weather, sunshine be damned.

Yesterday was a particularly....umm....productive day. I have a weird system, either too much, or not enough....

This discussion is just...well, it's a lot like discussions when my extended family gets together, to be honest.

Rats there were two videos that did not save on my phone apparently. One of them was No Ka Pueo, what a bummer, that is one of my favourite songs.
And, no, it is not about an owl.
It is about a container ship, whose name was the Pueo.

Sheryl just got home from a Mad Men party. She really bonded with the moms from Annie's kindergarten last year (including the teacher), so they formed a book club (that's more a social gathering). I studied videos on how to do her hair and did it for her before she left (her hair is not very conducive to Mad Men 60s type hairstyles). Anyway, it looks like they had a blast. There were Jello "salads" and fondue and relish trays and pretty much every stereotypical 60s food you can think of.

We had 4 or 5 inches of snow yesterday. Our driveway does not look as if it has been plowed, although the contract says they have to plow at 3 inches.

I don't know whether they didn't plow yet, or whether they skipped our driveway because my truck is there. I guess I'll get a better idea when I go out.

Luckily, it's not a problem I'll have to deal with for long....

Called and left a message for my doc to refill my Ritalin. It's a hand carried prescription EVERY MONTH. What a pain in the ass.

I have one dose left, I think.

I'm going to have to set some kind of calendar alarm or something.

It's Monday so I'm working on my TESOL thru Coursera. Then work at church. I can't remember where I put the external CD drive from work. I may have to just foot the bill for a new one.

Jammed on stage with Bry, Kelly Boy,
Hale, and Po'omaikai Lyman. And you know what?
I was smiling!
What a great day!

Your going to lose your status of being the "haole who sings Hawaiian songs good" to just Damon!

Yesterday
tP6svri.jpg

Hey, and most handsome man on stage too!

I'm way too stoked about tonight's eBay purchase. You know the feeling you get when you think you've found the perfect gift for someone? Yeah, that....

For the first couple years I knew Mika I would occasionally buy her really fancy chocolates because on more than one occasion she expressed her love of chocolate. It wasn't until the last few years that she admitted that Hershey plain milk chocolate was her favorite.

I just bought a 5lb Hershey's bar this morning.

HUGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom