::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the 2 hr 30 trip home in 3 hrs so theres that....downside is we have a ton to pack and no house to live in

WHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
have you thought about renting for a year while you shop for the perfect house?

The gas hook up lines on the dryer, range and sometimes water heater can develops a pinhole over time.

We did.
Found a small leak by the dryer. Gas is turned off. We're back in.

Glad your safe and all is well.

Can you imagine all the bad stuff that happened before they made natural gas stinky?

Glad your safe and all is well.

Can you imagine all the bad stuff that happened before they made natural gas stinky?

Weird thing is that even 20 yrs ago with little social media tons happened all over that you never knew about. Now social media ypu can hear in minutes you hear about everything.

We had really good sandwiches for lunch! Not banh mi, just straight up good sandwiches.
Place is called Machete's Mean Sandwiches.
Really fresh, bread baked on site, really good.
Married couple from San Clemente own and run it.

I have no sense of smell. That's why we have an electric dryer, range and water heater....

I have a crazy sensitive sense of smell. For about 7 years we had a manager of the mobile home park we live in who had no sense of smell. I used to walk the park late at night. Twice I told him where leaks were.

We had one under our house for a long time. No one else could smell it but me. I kept telling Mike and he would soap up the pipes but it wouldn't show. After months of me complaining he finally found it way up under the house. No one else ever smelled it, the leak was barely there

Made the 2 hr 30 trip home in 3 hrs so theres that....downside is we have a ton to pack and no house to live in

WHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Moving is a PITA. Good luck with that. Do you have a place to stay until you find a house?

Soo, do the kids ever play together? I always had dreams of a rock-n-roll band in my living room (like my folks had with my siblings) but it never happened.
They have vastly different tastes in music, so I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Sally, any updates from Michael the Tanker? Do you know where he will be stationed, or is he already there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom