::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to weewee doc this morning.
Everything is A-OK.
No meds needed, no cancer, see you in a year.

I'm being snarky. I am currently having to deal with some troll that I never met stirring up s** by asking about UWC's gun policy on the FB page.

Ah, I get it, now. Why in the world would anyone want to bring a gun to UWC?!

Because it makes them more of a man. ::eyeroll::

I always forget to take gun people into consideration. Habitual denial, I guess. Any gathering will gather some of them. I don't really want to share space with them though.

So tired. I don't want to move right now. I spent a good part of my morning walking dogs and at the yoga gym. Then went shopping for yoga pants.

Our new neighbors two doors down on the left have a husky. They asked if we'd bring Callie over for a play date. They seem pretty cool.

The new neighbors are the current target of our jerk neighbors. I thought they turned a new leaf when the wife came and apologized to TKO for the times she drunkenly yelled at him. Guess not.

Two more weeks of Lacrosse. Bri played her final game yesterday. They finished at the top of their category. The weekend I'm away at UWC, they have their jamboree. The season seems short this year.

Two more weeks of Lacrosse. Bri played her final game yesterday. They finished at the top of their category. The weekend I'm away at UWC, they have their jamboree. The season seems short this year.

The Book of Face told me it's your birthday.

Happy birthday my friend. I'll give you a hug next week. OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom