::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I get my credit back together we are going to try to buy something, which probably means living on the West side.
We like that it is not crowded, safe, and still has all major conveniences.

On the flight home we were seated in the midst of what must have been four or five Vietnamese families that vacationed together. Vietnamese talk LOUD. Mika was getting annoyed so I pulled out my fancy Bose headphones, turned on noise cancellation and she promptly fell asleep.

Not only that, it's kind of a grating language. I remember when I worked in the refugee camp, I'd sometimes think there was a serious argument happening, but it'd turn out to be a discussion about what to have for lunch.

Not only that, it's kind of a grating language. I remember when I worked in the refugee camp, I'd sometimes think there was a serious argument happening, but it'd turn out to be a discussion about what to have for lunch.

A few Asian languages sound angry to me. German too.

Good day sunshines!

Skimmed a little catch up from yesterday.

So sorry Jon. That is tragic what happened with your friend.

I was on the phone with a customer and suddenly there was a HUGE spider on my floor! The biggest I have ever seen inside. So, I wanted to nudge it outside, so I nudged it with my foot, but my shoe was bigger than I thought and I squished it. And ....

BABIES SCATTERED EVERYWHERE!

IT HAD BABIES ON IT'S BACK!

I killed the good spider momma of babies!

And now... I have minuscule spider babies ALL OVER my shop!

Sigh...

Just spent more than an hour sucked into the vortex of RNC news on Facebook. My soul aches.

Hilarious, isn't it? I thought Rudy was gonna pop a vein.
It's like watching a reality show carnival. I expected better. Please, oh, please let the Dems do a better convention. They should be taking notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom