::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Aloha Good Friday!
Man I wish the traffic were like this every day.
28 minute transit on TheBus.
Can be around 90 minutes in traffic.

It's basically flavored mayo, right? Don't see it much around here.

It's mayo.

Fancied up so restaurants can make it sound exotic. "Fresh King salmon on brioche with lemon dill aioli" sounds much more expensive than "salmon burger with dill and lemon flavored mayonnaise"

It's mayo.

Fancied up so restaurants can make it sound exotic. "Fresh King salmon on brioche with lemon dill aioli" sounds much more expensive than "salmon burger with dill and lemon flavored mayonnaise"

I asked for the garlic mayo at our local burger place, Burgerville (SO much better than In and Out). They said, "Oh, the aioli?" Yes. That.

I asked for the garlic mayo at our local burger place, Burgerville (SO much better than In and Out). They said, "Oh, the aioli?" Yes. That.

When I was a sushi chef I over heated (burnt) an order of unagi. It was for a regular so I served it to him (while I put another order in the salamander oven) and told him it was a special. "Cajun Unagi" slapped some Japanese chili paste on it and told him it was double the price of a regular order but I was letting him test it.

"You could probably charge more than that."

I loved that guy.

I go err I went to In and Out when I wanted a “clean” tasting burger. Five Guy’s if I wanted something fatty and juicy bit I usually went to The Habit. I like the chargrill taste of the open flame they cook on.

There’s a little independent place called MooYa that makes really good burgers.

Friday Admin Pay day lunch (the admin chip in and buy us lunch on PayDay)

All cold cuts which I know are high in sodium so I ate a veggie burger. First one ever. I could tell when I was eating it that it was high in sodium so I just ate about half and had salad.

Back in my classroom now so I looked it up.

960mg of sodium per patty. I would have been better off with the lunch meat.

Friday Admin Pay day lunch (the admin chip in and buy us lunch on PayDay)

All cold cuts which I know are high in sodium so I ate a veggie burger. First one ever. I could tell when I was eating it that it was high in sodium so I just ate about half and had salad.

Back in my classroom now so I looked it up.

960mg of sodium per patty. I would have been better off with the lunch meat.

Oh burn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom