::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the egg white delight - only 250 cals and way less sodium and fat, plenty tasty to me.
I LOVE the sausage McMuffin with egg - used to eat a lot of them - until I saw the cals and sodium.

Doesn't that still have the sausage patty?

That's where al the salt is.

I just got done arguing politics with my cousin and now I feel kinda bad.

I asked him how the trump presidency has benefit him directly

He answered that the stock market is good and he's gainfully employed.

I had to point out that only the very wealthy are making money on the stock market, and how do you define "gainfully employed" because you're 55 years old and had to move in with your mother.

I had to point out that only the very wealthy are making money on the stock market, and how do you define "gainfully employed" because you're 55 years old and had to move in with your mother.
I saw.
It's interesting he seems not to care at all about the gutting of environmental protections, immigration policies, lies and corruption, the threat of nuclear war, the reduction of services to those less fortunate than he is...what am I missing? The budget infrastructure plan seems to be a scam. I'm not sure if jobs lost is subtracted from job gains -- I suspect not.
Nope, things just seem swell.

Gary, I know I nag but remember, small changes in your diet will be the most successful for you. If you radically change your diet over night you will be hungry, you’ll resent it, and you’re likely to fall off the wagon. Baby steps....same when it comes to exercise.

I saw.
It's interesting he seems not to care at all about the gutting of environmental protections, immigration policies, lies and corruption, the threat of nuclear war, the reduction of services to those less fortunate than he is...what am I missing? The budget infrastructure plan seems to be a scam. I'm not sure if jobs lost is subtracted from job gains -- I suspect not.
Nope, things just seem swell.

But just think, if he deports 11 million Mexicans he can claim he created 11 million jobs.

I read it. Don’t feel bad, you were logical, well spoken, and on point.

I won’t say how he came across...

Gary, I know I nag but remember, small changes in your diet will be the most successful for you. If you radically change your diet over night you will be hungry, you’ll resent it, and you’re likely to fall off the wagon. Baby steps....same when it comes to exercise.

I was starving yesterday between lunch and dinner so I ran to the store and bought some carrots and salary.

I think the act of chewing made it go away because honestly I ate less than a whole carrot but the knowing hunger went away.

I know it won't be easy. I've been bad at this for 40 years but thank you for the support.

I was starving yesterday between lunch and dinner so I ran to the store and bought some carrots and salary.

I think the act of chewing made it go away because honestly I ate less than a whole carrot but the knowing hunger went away.

I know it won't be easy. I've been bad at this for 40 years but thank you for the support.

Gnawing hunger?

I had to look it up. I typed knawing at first and thought, that just doesn't look right. But I don't know what's wrong?

Isn't the English language interesting.

Knot, Gnat? What the hey? Who comes up with this stuff?

How 'bout vacuum? Wouldn't vacume make more sense?

I was starving yesterday between lunch and dinner so I ran to the store and bought some carrots with my salary.

While we're at it. Fixt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom