::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn’s new here...does she know about the “test”?

Have heard about the "dreaded test". Have avoided taking them for a few years now. I don't even like taking eye tests and the optometrist's office. I always fail!

So I've been getting solicitations from ukulele players about once a week to perform at BCUF, which is fine. Today I read one and the guy says he performs in a 3 piece ukulele based band, has played festivals, has videos on Youtube, etc, and neglects to add any sort of link or even mention the name of the band.

I'm sure it's not worth your time, but I'd be curious how he'd answer if you responded with a request for a resume and a demo video.

Pulled a shift at the homeless shelter this morning. That place is a miracle. The building didn't exist 6 months ago. Built with the contributions and sweat equity of surprising donors and more than 20 churches. We had 11 guests; more women than men. I'm proud that there's a safe place for them to spend the night. When we close the shelter the day shelter opens across the hall with breakfast and activities. Later in the day a service center opens in the same building giving work support and resource referrals.

Awesome! .

I didn't like the taste and they didn't seem to do a thing for my dog's teeth. Mine are bright and shiny, though.

I once bought some chicken biscuit/ treats for a friend's dog. They smelled amazing so of course I had to try one...almost tossed my cookies. Wondered if I should even give them to the dog then I thought...dogs lick each other's butts so they must not be that picky. The dog loved them! Go figure.

I didn't wake up until 9:00am. Usually up at 4:00am like clockwork.

guess I need some sleep.

I once bought some chicken biscuit/ treats for a friend's dog. They smelled amazing so of course I had to try one...almost tossed my cookies. Wondered if I should even give them to the dog then I thought...dogs lick each other's butts so they must not be that picky. The dog loved them! Go figure.

One of my first memories is of my sisters feeding me Purina dog chow. I was very young, but I remember thinking it wasn't that bad.

When I came downstairs to go to work this morning Annie and Kodi were out on the deck playing in the snow. We had a very thin dusting over night but that didn't stop the two of them from roaring around in it with glee. It was adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom