::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today's plans are pretty much shot to hell.
I had a driver collapse on me, literally, as I was finishing up packing the cold food bags this morning. Like grabbed my clothes and hung on way too tight and collapse on the floor. She kinda passed out and 911 was called. Cops were there within 2 minutes and the paramedics came about 2 minutes later. Set us back a bit and then my volunteers did not finish their work. Guess who gets to finish the work? That'd be me!!! Otherwise I, underlined, get in trouble. So my day is screwed up and I'm running out of time. I'm off now to get Aiden. We are making gifts for his parents. Today is paint the crafts day. I sure hope he is in a good mood and ready to paint.

See ya

((Sukie)) I hope your time with Aiden cheered you up.

I had a strange experience at work yesterday. While I worked on a client, I had trouble breathing. I felt super warm too. My chest didn’t feel tight or anything. I’m sure I wasn’t having a panic attack. So glad it was only a half hour treatment. Breathing was fine a couple minutes after the session ended.

Yikes.

I often get delirious. Like real weird gonna faint, hot, sweaty vision gets narrow. Then all of a sudden I am ok.
Blood sugar issues. Have you ever had it checked? Skinny peeps can have diabetes too.

I had a strange experience at work yesterday. While I worked on a client, I had trouble breathing. I felt super warm too. My chest didn’t feel tight or anything. I’m sure I wasn’t having a panic attack. So glad it was only a half hour treatment. Breathing was fine a couple minutes after the session ended.

Ever had the client before? Some just have bad energy.

Rob, I saw Lynn’s post on FB. I’m so sorry this happened to her. I’m sure glad she wasn’t home.

Sukie, I hope things are going better today.

We’ve been trying to have fun with Michael home. Last night a few of us took him to see the Star Wars movie #8. Yesterday I rented number 7 to watch so I was caught up on the story line.

I can’t figure out what they are going to do about Carrie Fishers absence in #9.

I think I broke Uke Talk. I responded to 2 posts about me and no one has posted since.

Either that of UU is a lot slower than it used to be.

I wonder if he is referring to me... Because I say You-koo-lele and Yuke. Because... I am freakin' mountain and Ookulele makes me sound like a pretentious prick because it is incongruent to my accent.
So he may be watching my videos and dogging me... which is fine. I am quite comfy as to who I am. I see the uke as a multi-facited instrument of fun and enjoyment and I welcome anyone to pronounce it in their own local dialect and I will love you regardless.

And ... when he makes the Honda point... that is sort of offensive, because up here there are a lot of name brands said "different" due to the accent. Whatever. It may sound ignorant. But I know a multi-millionaire up here who is a genius businessman that says "J-pan" instead of "Japan".... whatever.

I doubt it's you. He keeps saying it is a luthier making expensive ukes.

Hey, Mim, I want to order a uke from you, but I'm very concerned about how long it will take to get to me, so I'm going to ask everyone on UU how long it takes rather than asking you, because, you know, you're scary and all.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?:p Another nutso thread out there . . .

wife is bringing Summer to drs...I think its a waste of $20...BUT whatever...hopefully they will say keep her home tomorrow and see how she is friday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom