::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How carby is that?

It's carby but it doesn't spike my blood sugar like say mashed potato. It has something to do with the cells not being broken up already. Boiling blows up the cells and then smashing further "processes" them. Baked just cooks it without blowing up the cells and is harder to digest.

I love this time here. I’m the only one up. I can hang on the balcony with coffee and, PoHo, read, or journal. RL Kid is up but he’s shut himself in his room. Mrs Pere is likely to sleep another 2 hours. The humidity is making my skin go ahhh.

That is a nice benefit.
I get all cracky when I go mainland now.

Good day today.
Nanilei cleaned the kitchen while I tackled the back yard.
Now we are drinking beer and listening to music while playing Farkle and backgammon.
I am periodically jamming along with the music on my Compass Rose.
Yes, a great day!

Brad Bordessa has a nice style and is pretty laid back. Good mix of vocals and instrumentals. Has that effortless style that I covet. No pyrotechnics, just a smooth vibe that wasn’t rattled by the thunderstorm.

Ho'o's voice and style on the piano are instantly recognizable.
Dig those flowers in her hair too!

Just shortened my Hawaii vacation.

Originally James and I were staying on an additional 8 days, now we're coming home with Mika just in case.

Can you imagine the stress/turmoil of James if something were to happen to me and he's left alone waiting for Mika to arrive?

Also had a Pho fail tonight.

I have these new pills that are supposed to stimulate my pancreas before I eat something high in carbs. I told the endo that Pho sends my blood sugar way high and he encouraged me to try it again with the pills.

No bueno.

Still over 200 two hours after my meal.

Also had a Pho fail tonight.

I have these new pills that are supposed to stimulate my pancreas before I eat something high in carbs. I told the endo that Pho sends my blood sugar way high and he encouraged me to try it again with the pills.

No bueno.

Still over 200 two hours after my meal.

Back to a veggie banh mi and a bite of Mika's pho. Oh well.

Pretty cool.

The Dalima Family and Josh Tatofi just performed with a Halau on Merrie Monarch.

I guess that's Kapena Kids w/Kelly Boy Dalima?

Pretty cool.

The Dalima Family and Josh Tatofi just performed with a Halau on Merrie Monarch.

I guess that's Kapena Kids w/Kelly Boy Dalima?

Yes, Kelly Boy DeLima.
I thought the performance I think two before, about the Hokule'a, was better though.
I love that song, it was written just last year, and it is a big collaboration between Chad Takasugi, Na Hoa, and Ho'o.
When Ho'o started singing her part you could totally tell.
Great stuff!

Yes, Kelly Boy DeLima.
I thought the performance I think two before, about the Hokule'a, was better though.
I love that song, it was written just last year, and it is a big collaboration between Chad Takasugi, Na Hoa, and Ho'o.
When Ho'o started singing her part you could totally tell.
Great stuff!

Na Hoa is Hale Seabury's group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom