::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess lol.
Apparently there was a shift change at the alert center and one guy "pressed the wrong button" which issued the alerts. I guess you need to be prepared but that is a pretty specific message to have loaded and ready to go with one press...

I guess lol.
Apparently there was a shift change at the alert center and one guy "pressed the wrong button" which issued the alerts. I guess you need to be prepared but that is a pretty specific message to have loaded and ready to go with one press...

I agree; however, if the message is really needed, you wouldn't want someone to have to take the time to type it in at the needed moment . . .

If I currently lived in Hawaii I would have just figured the orange headed monster with the tiny hands finally really pissed off that idiot in North Korea with a tweet.

Well today was just full of adventure.
We stayed up way too late fooling around last night.
I had an appointment for an oil change this morning at 10:45 on the other side of the island; and I also heard there was RallyCross at Kualoa so after we realized we were not going to die I finished breakfast and we took off.
The dealership was crowded, and despite arriving at exactly 10:45am, our car was not serviced until two hours later. Can't really complain as it is a free oil change.
So we.picked up some lunch and headed off to find the RallyCross. Could not find it. Went to information center at Kualoa Ranch, they told me where to go, about two miles away - nothing. We drove back and forth a few times.
Called them again, got same information. Went back to information center and asked again. No luck. So we went home. 5 minutes away from home the power steering stops working and the battery light comes on.
We made it home, and after switching off the car and checking under the hood, she won't start again.

So now tomorrow we will rent a car for the day to finish our errands and then Monday try to get service.
Phew!
Probably going to Uber to a friend's house tonight...

We stopped for a picnic over by Chinaman's Hat. This fella hopped up on the picnic table looking for a handout.
3LKqpM5.jpg

Damon, I hope there’s nothing seriously wrong with your car.

Mahalo Sally.
Oddly enough, my biggest concern is that now, even if it is something minor Nanilei will always be nervous that something is about to fail.
Helen has been so reliable it gave her great freedom and peace of mind. So even after the repair it is likely another vehicle will be on the horizon before we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom