::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's give that badboy a 5% mortgage rate and the payments over 30 years would be about 1K a month.

I just looked up average monthly parking if SF, NorthBeach area so fairly average, and it's $495.00/month. Financial district/downtown is closer to 1K.

This area sucks!

There is a new farmer's market opening on Sundays in the Brown County Inn parking lot. I have been considering signing up as a vendor. When I contacted them they said they'd send me all of the paperwork. Should have known better....

I hate kids.

Yesterday this kid came in and "bodysurfing" was playing on YouTube.

"What's that song called?"
"Body Surfing"
"Cool"

today he came in and started playing it

well.

I don't know the street names but I can only think of a couple of 7-11's in Waikiki. Is that the one on that weird corner where they block the left hand turn lanes in the morning? It almost seems like a three way intersection.

I work downtown, think more by Iolani Palace.

TSM, Rick just texted me.

Gary, nothing planned right now...too much going on here, but I'm thinking of some time in the early fall.

94*F today

At least I'm prepared. Yesterday my AC wasn't working well and it got warm in my room so today I'm wearing shorts and I brought a fan.

Are you going to buy that property next to the field?

I tagged hubby in the FB post.

The one Mike posted last year with its own private pond sure got his attention.

Last weekend when we were at my brothers house we looked at two areas. I know if I found a place there he'd agree to go.

So my AC is working today and now I'm freezing.

And my thermostat is controlled at the district because we're too stupid to be able to set it ourselves.

Yesterday I saw this older gentleman at the store who was obviously wearing a toupee.

How could I tell?

Because the rug sat on the top of his head, then there was a clear strip of baldness, and then the growth of what was left of his hair. It looked like someone shaved a ring around his head.

Mika promised to never let me do something like that.

My foods class is for the most part done since I had to turn in receipts already, so we're watching Goonies.

I'm actually correcting papers online while they watch Goonies.

Only about three kids have seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom