::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know, I've been changing my eating habits in an effort to lose weight. I'm tired of having the appearance of being seven months pregnant. :(

I forgot to weigh myself at the beginning. I was a few days into the process before I remembered to get on the scale. I weighed a very disappointing 243 pounds. A few days later I was down to 237. Then 236, and, this morning, I weighed 235.

Ideally I'd like to get down to 200 pounds,but I don't think that's practical. I'd be thrilled to get to 210....

My ultimate goal is 199. I know it is a long way away, but I know I can do it.
I am down six pounds since starting the walking May 1.
My goal of #50by50 is on track.
I want to lose 50 lbs. by my 50th birthday.
And for those of you keeping score, no, losing #50by50 will not take me to 199, but it will get me where I need to be to accomplish that.

And for those of you keeping score, no, losing #50by50 will not take me to 199, but it will get me where I need to be to accomplish that.

Maybe I should think about 50 X 60 :)

I would settle for 20 X 54 though.

The in-person pickup makes this the most expensive uke ever.

HAHAHAHHAHA!
I have had no less than 5 in-person pickups in Hawaii before I lived here, so I guess a paid a premium for all those ukuleles.
1st Ukulele - Lanikai, bought at Bounty Music on Maui. 2006
2nd Ukulele - Pono, purchased at Scotty's Music, Kalaheo, Kauai. 2007
3rd Ukulele - S&J Craft Milo & Lychee concert - first custom from Emil Bader on Oahu. 2009
4th Ukulele - S&J Craft Milo Tenor 6-string - ordered from Mr. Bader when picking up my concert, picked up on Oahu the following year.
5th Ukulele - Ukuleles Hawaii by R&L all koa mini concert - purchased from Harry's Music in Kaimuki, Oahu. 2010

2011 I moved to Oahu. And the only ukulele I have purchased for myself since moving here I bought from M!m! hahahahahaha!

Having my hair dresser and her friends come by to look at my line of clothes. That's great and all but what I really want to be doing is getting my stuff ready for UWC.

This weekend I got most of my camping stuff together. But my clothes need to be gathered and packed. I love putting my field outfits together.

Jon, you are coming this year, correct? I'm bringing you a pen and ink. I gave up.

Having my hair dresser and her friends come by to look at my line of clothes. That's great and all but what I really want to be doing is getting my stuff ready for UWC.

Please stop whining about that. But I totally get it!
In other news, I got my first "new" paycheck today. My net pay is about $150 more per month than I originally thought it would be.
See you on the field next year!

Good for you, Damon. Continued success!!

Please stop whining about that. But I totally get it!
In other news, I got my first "new" paycheck today. My net pay is about $150 more per month than I originally thought it would be.
See you on the field next year!
perfect for savings!

WHAT? You'd better be teasing me...

SUKIE!!!

I'm guessing Sukie understood this to be the case in advance, as we usually coordinate things when I come... And I think I said last year that I wouldn't be able to make it an annual thing...

Oh. Well, that's perfectly normal in this day and age. ESPECIALLY if the diagnosis and treatment comes from any website that has the word "natural" in the URL.

Normal, yes, except for the Doc, who regularly ranted against just such behavio(u)r. You're right, "natural"ly.

Last edited:
I'm going to Midwest Uke & Harmonica Camp this year. (Not that I care about the harmonicas.)

Contemplating an Indy 500 & UWC two-fer in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom