::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I hope you have lots of wine as well. Toddlers are scary.

These toddlers are strong willed. One is my cousin's son. He is two. The other is my best friend's for year old granddaughter. My cousin's son is with me for extended periods of time. He is a single dad and travels for work. I normally have him 3-7 days at a time. His name is Ryker and my daughter gets super jealous.

I think I'm done ordering online. I bought a really cute dress, size XL. I like non-clingy stuff. The top of the dress probably wouldn't fit a size 2 person. So I returned it but lost money on shipping. I don't think I'll chance it anymore.

Nordstrom.

Then I return anything I don't want or if it doesn't fit right.

Jonathan Swift.. he wrote a satire in 1729 about using the children of the poor, who would otherwise be an economic burden, for food.

For this to make sense you should have written "A Modest Proposal".

It was assigned in college. I had no idea what it was. Totally took me by surprise.

Foot. $49 for 1/2 hour. I think it's pricey compared to a different place, but I can get in this afternoon.

That is a bit high. $10 is fine for a tip. $15 if you wanna marry the therapist afterwards.

Nordstrom.

Then I return anything I don't want or if it doesn't fit right.
My Katie works at The Rack and her boss enrolled her into a "your future with Nordstrom" program where they train you about the different jobs within the company. They are a company that still promotes from within. She's been there a year and keeps getting promoted. She hopes to transfer to Full Line (a Nordstrom store) soon. There's one close (Fashion Island for those of you that know my area) that has a spa. She would be excellent in management there.

My Katie works at The Rack and her boss enrolled her into a "your future with Nordstrom" program where they train you about the different jobs within the company. They are a company that still promotes from within. She's been there a year and keeps getting promoted. She hopes to transfer to Full Line (a Nordstrom store) soon. There's one close (Fashion Island for those of you that know my area) that has a spa. She would be excellent in management there.
I love Nordstrom, but it's a little pricey. Paul won't shop there. Nice shoes. Very nice shoes.

This is the first time I've had them at the same time.

I think I'm done ordering online. I bought a really cute dress, size XL. I like non-clingy stuff. The top of the dress probably wouldn't fit a size 2 person. So I returned it but lost money on shipping. I don't think I'll chance it anymore.

Some things you just can't get any other way. I just got two pairs of the old style Teva flip-flops online, they are discontinued, but I found some online.

I love Nordstrom, but it's a little pricey. Paul won't shop there. Nice shoes. Very nice shoes.

But their sales are great. And The Rack has good stuff. Katie gets 20 percent off too. I rarely shop there but when I do it's a nice discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom