::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny and Mike have been fighting scratchy throats for a week. Last night I felt a touch weird. Slept hard last night ‘til 10 today. Got up, cleaned the bathroom (it was baaaad) and now I’m soaking in my tub trying to restore my energy.

I still don't feel back to normal!

Spent most of yesterday with the inlaws in SF.

We went to Chinatown for dim sum. The food is great but I HATE Chinatown.

All those little people invade my personal bubble and it irritates me. I probably wouldn't do well in a big crowded city either.

Spent most of yesterday with the inlaws in SF.

We went to Chinatown for dim sum. The food is great but I HATE Chinatown.

All those little people invade my personal bubble and it irritates me. I probably wouldn't do well in a big crowded city either.

Bought a whole duck, 3 lbs of roast pork and 3lbs of BBQ pork to bring to my sisters. She called everyone that morning to say she wanted to have everyone over for dinner.

We just had a big Christmas Eve gathering at my grandparents so nobody was prepared with food to cook.

Bought a whole duck, 3 lbs of roast pork and 3lbs of BBQ pork to bring to my sisters. She called everyone that morning to say she wanted to have everyone over for dinner.

We just had a big Christmas Eve gathering at my grandparents so nobody was prepared with food to cook.

My sister had a ham given to her from work. My parents ordered some Chinese food. My other sister brought tamales and between all of us we had the ingredients for my BIL to make a soup (I forgot the name of it).

It was eclectic and fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone! So I'm a day late...have a turtledove or two.

I haven't done my catch up yet, but I hope everyone had a good holiday. We had (VERY rare) snow on Christmas Eve that lasted through Christmas day. We were able to get up to my sister's though, so no plans were screwed up (except church on Christmas Eve, but we did our own thing at home).

Kodi gave Sheryl a late Christmas present today - he slept until 7 a.m.! We trade off the potty duties during the night but he still awakens her with his barking so last night was a real treat. Hopefully he's going to make a habit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom