::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repetition of the same vowel sound is assonance. Alliteration is when it happens with consonants.

That's correct, but alliteration isn't limited to vowels and it's when the repetition is at the beginning of the word. Think spaceman spiff from Calvin and Hobbes.

Assonance usually occurs in the middle of words. Thunder, blunder. etc.

I thought it was a big dog. I forgot about the sheep.

But the sheep didn't forget about you.

attachment.php

Well, time to go. Past time to go.

I have to run errands, go to my office, and teach a group empowerment drumming session.

It looks like the corporate massage company I work for is looking to add in-home services. I just got a survey about pay expectations if they were to offer it. That might be a good way to pad my hours when times are slow at the clinic.

I need to do that. Don't have long enough ladder yet

My life is a battle between whether I am lazier than I am cheap, or cheaper than I am lazy. When it comes to cleaning gutters, I'm definitely lazier than I am cheap.

I have to say, my lazy girl frittata turned out amazing. Maybe a touch too much pepper is all.

Crack and stir a dozen eggs. Add 3/4 tsp salt and I'm gonna say a half tsp pepper instead of the 3/4 I used today.
Sautee onions in oil. Remove onions & dump into eggs. Wilt a bag of spinach. Remove spinach and dump into eggs. Add a thing of feta cheese.
Stir it all up and dump into greased baking dish.
Bake at 450 for.... I don't know. Start peeking at it around 15 min. When it's ready, the top will rise and not be easy to push down, and there should be a little browning.
Let it cool before cutting into 6 pieces.

BOOM, that's your breakfast made for all week. Fridge or freeze or whatevs.

This is becoming one of my healthy routines for 2018, because otherwise I eat a TON of cereal. I'm just automating my daytime meals because otherwise I forget til I'm too hungry to cook, and just eat garbage. For a while now I've been eating freezer meals every day for lunch and it's made a huge difference in keeping me eating healthyish and on a routine. It was a real lightbulb to say "freezer meals aren't just for taking to work!" Most of them are about 400 calories so I'm ok with that.

You can saute your veg, hardest first and keep adding. When all the veg is ready add the eggs to the pan and finish it stovetop and oven. Easy peazy. Helps to have a saute pan that goes into the oven. Plastic handles will not survive. All Clad is great for this.

I have to say, my lazy girl frittata turned out amazing. Maybe a touch too much pepper is all.

Crack and stir a dozen eggs. Add 3/4 tsp salt and I'm gonna say a half tsp pepper instead of the 3/4 I used today.
Sautee onions in oil. Remove onions & dump into eggs. Wilt a bag of spinach. Remove spinach and dump into eggs. Add a thing of feta cheese.
Stir it all up and dump into greased baking dish.
Bake at 450 for.... I don't know. Start peeking at it around 15 min. When it's ready, the top will rise and not be easy to push down, and there should be a little browning.
Let it cool before cutting into 6 pieces.

BOOM, that's your breakfast made for all week. Fridge or freeze or whatevs.

This is becoming one of my healthy routines for 2018, because otherwise I eat a TON of cereal. I'm just automating my daytime meals because otherwise I forget til I'm too hungry to cook, and just eat garbage. For a while now I've been eating freezer meals every day for lunch and it's made a huge difference in keeping me eating healthyish and on a routine. It was a real lightbulb to say "freezer meals aren't just for taking to work!" Most of them are about 400 calories so I'm ok with that.

Sounds delicious! This may be something to do tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom