::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I picked up a Kindle Fire 8. I ordered a case for it. A week later, it finally came in...and apparently, it has naked people on it that you could not see if you didn't zoom in all the way on the picture on Amazon.

That one's going back.

So, I picked up a Kindle Fire 8. I ordered a case for it. A week later, it finally came in...and apparently, it has naked people on it that you could not see if you didn't zoom in all the way on the picture on Amazon.

That one's going back.

May I assume you are talking about the case?

What....I am lazy...all I did today was 2 loads of laundry, made up breakfast, then took the kids for a 1.5 hr bike ride into a cemetery. Now gotta make lunch and maybe take them for a hike or something.

You do not know what the word lazy means.

Since the report is detailed and long we can say we need 8k to get this stuff fixed. If they accept then we continue if not hope they negotiate and maybe give us 5

I'm with Jon. That mold is a scary thing. Could be in the walls or ceiling.

Last edited:
Did I mention if this house doesn't work out I might look for a rental for us short term.

I think that is a great idea. Then you don't feel pressured to take a house that has a lot of issues. Gives you time to look and be picky.

Well, this has not been a good week or a good day. Had a parent after me (luckily the admin intervened and prevented her from getting to me)

I went to see the cats. I was unimpressed with the whole situation. IT was like the difference from looking at a home online from the realtor and seeing it in real life.

Too many cats in confined areas. Many were stressed and way over weight. One was very aggressive and tormenting the others. He should not have been out. I have 6 really good scratch marks on my arm to prove it.

I almost feel like euthanizing them would be more humane.

Very disappointed and down.

My kids are making crepes.

I snuck around behind them and took all of their spatulas.

They will now learn to flip!!

That one's going back.

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom