::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already doing that. Is 1280x800 pixels enough for an 8" tablet? What about for a 10"? I don't want it for gaming or watching movies. I want it for typing sermons or notes on when they hit me. Also, I MIGHT use it to preach from it the resolution isn't a problem.

I am looking at the Lenovo Tab 4 at $125.

Happy Thanksgiving! Just wanted you all to know I was thinking about you all and hope you are doing well.

I am already doing that. Is 1280x800 pixels enough for an 8" tablet? What about for a 10"? I don't want it for gaming or watching movies. I want it for typing sermons or notes on when they hit me. Also, I MIGHT use it to preach from it the resolution isn't a problem.

I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, that I bought last year at a black Friday sale at Best Buy. I spent $99 and I've been very happy with it.

Had a wonderful breakfast and day with the kids. We face timed with Michael. It was so good to see him. He’s spending Thanksgiving with his buddy’s family.

The girls have gone off to their boyfriends families for dinner. Mike and I are just sitting down to our dinner. I made a tiny turkey dinner for just Mike and I.

I see the tv damon....I think it's sold out by now.

They opened at 5pm today.
I got there at 5:10, but could not park until 5:40.
TVs all gone.
There is another one that goes on sale at 8am.
We'll see what time I get up tomorrow.
Back at my friend's house.
It is actually Ho'o's cousin.
Ho'o might stop by later.
I have my CR here.

Hm . . . I guess everyone is out Black Friday shopping . . .

Me? I'm gonna do the opposite. I am going to see how much stuff I can get rid of today!

Laters, PoHoites! :cool:

Holy moley. Grab it.

Yeah, an Amazon Fire is a great price. BUT . . . it won't let you do everything I want to do on it.

I really want that Yoga Book at $275, but I don't want to pay the price. The 10" tab at $125 is a great deal.

Wonder if I can sell off some flutes to pay for it? Hm . . .

We went shopping on Thanksgiving night. Hanging my head in shame. But Aiden's Christmas present was on sale. 30% off. How could we not?

It was our weirdest Thanksgiving ever. Brunch. We had brunch! But everyone loved it. Then we went to Chris's in-laws for dinner. Then shopping. We have never in our married life not had dinner at our house. (Well, except for last year when Paul's mom was ill). It was also one of the best.

What'd you get at the Black Friday sales?

Emma is getting a new bike for her birthday (two weeks ago) - we have been out shopping and know what size she needs. Well, Dick's Sporting Goods has a great price on a Diamondback that pretty much ticks off all the boxes for her, but she hasn't had a chance to sit on it or be sure she likes this particular one. I went to Dick's last night and they were willing to put the very last one in the region on hold - there are no returns on bikes, so if I bought it and it didn't fit her or didn't feel right, I'd be stuck with reselling it. I'm very happy they were willing to put a doorbuster on hold for us - I'll take her there after work this afternoon and see what she thinks.

Woke up to an incredibly (almost annoying) happy husband today. Not sure what got into him except for the fact he doesn’t have to go to work.
The house is after party clean. The weather is summer gorgeous, the kids went to the beach yesterday and today looks just as promising. Hubby had opened up the entire house by the time I got up at 9, it’s sunny bright and pretty. We just ate breakfast and we’re talking about heading over to storage for Christmas decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom