::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so mindless. I think wow they pay me to do this. The guy who trained me made me think it was a tough job and he’s been at it since feb waiting to move up. I am pretty sure if I want to advance I can easily do that. I need to be in charge of hub drivers.

I saw a job for window installers today as we took the kids to town to trick or treat and thought. Hmmmm do we need new windows? The paint was sweet but now what can I do....

You have the house work to keep you busy. Besides, the job helps pay for house stuff.

Are you looking for something different?

I saw a job for window installers today as we took the kids to town to trick or treat and thought. Hmmmm do we need new windows? The paint was sweet but now what can I do....

The good deal is that they really don’t mind if I work over the 25 hrs a week. This week I did 28 -29 hrs so I will see what the check looks like and take it from there.

We still have to paint the whole down stairs and upstairs once the finish the floors. Then we have to figure a day on a sat/sun to move our stuff in.

If we get hustling this week on the paint we should be able to have the house finished by the 8th then we can move stuff the 11th and 12th then do final stuff the week of the 13th. I need to build a banquette for the table but not sure of the height. We just assembled the table today and would love to get that going but we might just use chairs till I get it built.

If we get hustling this week on the paint we should be able to have the house finished by the 8th then we can move stuff the 11th and 12th then do final stuff the week of the 13th. I need to build a banquette for the table but not sure of the height. We just assembled the table today and would love to get that going but we might just use chairs till I get it built.

I also want to install the floors but want to wait till we paint the room. So hopefully tomorrow we can get that room painted. I finished the trim today and might be able to tape off that stuff tomorrow we will see. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow all day as well. So that sucks for paint stuff.

I also need to cut the oil tank in half and get it out the basement. I think tomorrow I will work on cutting that up. I saw a guy who buys scrap metal I might call tomorrow to see how much for the tank.

Any advise on cutting an old oil tank in half? What could go wrong right?

Everything I read says oil isn’t as combustible as gas is. I might try to cut it tomorrow although not sure where I will put it. I need to find someone willing to take it as soon as I cut it.

Any advise on cutting an old oil tank in half? What could go wrong right?

Everything I read says oil isn’t as combustible as gas is. I might try to cut it tomorrow although not sure where I will put it. I need to find someone willing to take it as soon as I cut it.

I would put it in the garage but not sure the oil smell would go over well with the wife.

I would put it in the garage but not sure the oil smell would go over well with the wife.

When I was in edmond a guy down the street was brewing brandy in his house above the garage the still blown up the guy turned himself in the next day for not having a license .

He died in 2007. You must have seen one of his last tours.

I believe you are correct sir!
I recall now my mother and I talking about that when we heard he had passed on.

We saw him in Los Angeles.

It was really quite remarkable. Two vignettes I remember was a scene in a park. You knew you were in a park,
a man feeding pigeons, people playing chess, a parent buying her child a balloon from a vendor, people jogging, etc.

The other one was a courtroom scene. We saw the defandant, the judge, the lawyers, and then the bailiff cuffing the defendant and taking him away.

I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would!

So I am on call this week. For some reason I have had more calls this week than I have since I started working at the company.
I got one call last Saturday while at the Kanikapila,
I got one call at 4:40am Wednesday, I got a call last night on my way to Canoe Hut, and then TWO calls this morning!

While I was still helping the gentleman from the second call (Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut admin accidentally shut down a server and could not turn it back on) my phone rang AGAIN!

Turns out it was the recruiter who referred me to the company I work for now. She said one of the Golf Courses near my house has a server down and their IT guy is not answering the phone, could I go over there, they will pay ca$h money on the spot.
Sure, I said.
Easiest $75 I ever made :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom