::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a whole bunch of plane tickets. It is now set in stone. I am missing the Ukulele Guild festival.

But

I get to hug and kiss my wife on my birthday.

Then back to Honolulu for me.

Then back to California before Xmas.

AND

WE fly home in early January!

Just bought a whole bunch of plane tickets. It is now set in stone. I am missing the Ukulele Guild festival.

But

I get to hug and kiss my wife on my birthday.

Then back to Honolulu for me.

Then back to California before Xmas.

AND

WE fly home in early January!

I think southwest is about to have flights to Hawaii soon. Not sure if you fly them.

ocean-water-1479055199.jpg

This one is nice.

Beat me to it, but I'll still play.
DX0zYmr.jpg

I think southwest is about to have flights to Hawaii soon. Not sure if you fly them.

They start next year. I also have a teeeny little problem flying in a 737 over the Pacific,
even though I think I have done it a couple of times already (Aloha Airlines and Alaska Airlines).

Man, I wish I got my act together and could be The Dude for Halloween. That would be perfect.
Sip Caucasians all day, put my feet up at my desk, take calls and talk like that all day, hilarious.
Next year for sure.
And if I don't lose enough weight I will just be Walter.

Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion man!

I suppose I could maybe figure it out,
but I honestly have no idea how many times I have flown between the west coast and Hawaii. Crazy.

2017 will add 5 to the total count,
for example. And from 1979 through 1988 it was usually three trips a year so six times each year.
From 1994 - 2011 it was usually two trips so four times each year.

Plus random sprinklings of visits over the last 48 years...
I think I remember mom saying I was 2 the fist time we visited.

2017 will add 5 to the total count,
for example. And from 1979 through 1988 it was usually three trips a year so six times each year.
From 1994 - 2011 it was usually two trips so four times each year.

Plus random sprinklings of visits over the last 48 years...
I think I remember mom saying I was 2 the fist time we visited.

I would have to guess that you win!!

They start next year. I also have a teeeny little problem flying in a 737 over the Pacific,
even though I think I have done it a couple of times already (Aloha Airlines and Alaska Airlines).

I've flown Alaska over the Pacific - I think we were in a 767. I thought Aloha did interisland only. Been a long long time for that one (although I remember them mostly flying DC-9 family planes interisland).

I've flown Alaska over the Pacific - I think we were in a 767. I thought Aloha did interisland only. Been a long long time for that one (although I remember them mostly flying DC-9 family planes interisland).

Nope - my bad. It is Hawaiian that operates/operated the DC-9 family for interisland flights. Aloha had 737s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom