::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My eight year old self was going to be a rock star and this is the song I would sing over and over around the house playing my little plastic "electric" guitar.

My family says I'm really fortunate cell phones weren't around back then.

I had such a crush on Susan Day

Who didn't?!

Pretty funny.

I still remember all the words to this song. That's how many times I sung it over and over. 47 years later and the words are still embedded in my brain.

I need to go look for my plastic guitar :)

After I got tired of that song I started listening to the "b" side, "Somebody Wants to Love You"

Well, I'm deep mid living room rearrange. The fireplace looks the way I want it. The ukes are hung up with 3M hooks - I'll build some hanging strips this weekend as long as spouse doesn't object to this configuration. There's a big pill o'crap left over and I'm really tempted to just throw it all away. But then I glance at it and see stuff I can't throw away. :p Dangit.

I need an assistant.

Oh wait, I had one. Where'd she go? I bet she can work Friday.

Good job, Freeda! I want to clean out my den while I am on Thanksgiving break. However, I am struggling with depression.

Your post is motivating to me. Maybe I will get up and give it a try. Thanks!

Pretty funny.

I still remember all the words to this song. That's how many times I sung it over and over. 47 years later and the words are still embedded in my brain.

I need to go look for my plastic guitar :)

Better yet, learn the chords!

Good job, Freeda! I want to clean out my den while I am on Thanksgiving break. However, I am struggling with depression.

Your post is motivating to me. Maybe I will get up and give it a try. Thanks!

I feel ya. I'm having folks over on the 9th so I have to start now, because my house looks like a bomb went off. Half due to normal life, half due to renovation mess.

Morning kids. Big gathering at my house tonight. About 20 people coming. We’re ordering Chinese food and playing music.

Many are spending the night. I’m making a huge breakfast in the morning and we’re going to FaceTime with Michael. The overnight guests will then go to their other Thanksgiving gatherings and I’m making a small and perfect thanksgiving feast for Mike and I.

Mine is very small. I'm going to give it a try with the $9 kit.

NYS requires an annual vehicle safety inspection. A crack in the windshield will pass inspection if it is less than a certain length, and the windshield wipers do not pass over it.

Otherwise, it fails. I'm not sure whether a repaired crack will make it pass, though....

I feel ya. I'm having folks over on the 9th so I have to start now, because my house looks like a bomb went off. Half due to normal life, half due to renovation mess.

Elaine has a part-time gig working for the builder of our condos on Sundays. His model home is the other half of our unit, and she opens it on Sunday afternoons for "open house". She gets a nice commission for each one she sells....two so far!

Our unit is a different floor plan from the model, and she often brings potential customers over to our house to see the differences. So, we make sure to pick up and straighten up every Sunday morning, so it'll look it's best.

So far it has really helped us to stay cleaned up....

I have never done Black Friday. I hate the thought of the hustle and bustle, and the frenzied crowds.

I may have to risk it this year, though, for one particular item at one particular store. The price just seems too good to pass up. I wonder if they give rain checks if they run out of stock on Friday?

Morning kids. Big gathering at my house tonight. About 20 people coming. We’re ordering Chinese food and playing music.

Many are spending the night. I’m making a huge breakfast in the morning and we’re going to FaceTime with Michael. The overnight guests will then go to their other Thanksgiving gatherings and I’m making a small and perfect thanksgiving feast for Mike and I.

That sounds fun!

I have never done Black Friday. I hate the thought of the hustle and bustle, and the frenzied crowds.

I may have to risk it this year, though, for one particular item at one particular store. The price just seems too good to pass up. I wonder if they give rain checks if they run out of stock on Friday?

I can't think of anything that I would go out on Black Friday for! In fact, I will stay out of most stores from now until about the second week in January (after the return crowds and 90% off of Christmas stuff shopping crowds).

It depends on the store. We did it one year, waited in line, found out the item was no longer in stock, they let us buy it at that price a week later when it arrived, so... Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom