::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing in line to board our flight in Honolulu ::waves at Damon:: guy sees my uke case and asks, "Is that a mandolin?"

Dumbass

My 5th period class:

Lemon cupcakes - good but weird texture
Fried "rice" - they've par cooked the ramen and diced it into small bits and they are cooking it like fried rice - Nothing special
basil lemon infused pasta- very, very sophisticated flavors; delicious but lost to cupcakes based on wow factor
sushi side dish/carbonara/dessert (Carmel coated ramen) nobody voted for the "turtles" they were good; the rest of the stuff was mediocre
ramen "fries"-taste like a dry, flavorless cracker; think saltine with no salt
ramen croquette
fail all around

Sally doesn't live in a trailer park. I think of trailer parks as a place of once-mobile Winnebagos and Airstreams that now sit on rotten tires with snot-faced toddlers running around outside them.

The show Trailer Park Boys is the perfect example of trailer trash.

I wasn't really offended Gary, not at all. I love describing to people I live in a trailer park and then seeing their reaction when they come to visit.

Headed to my brothers house in Santa Maria tomorrow. Mike's got a doc golf tourney on Saturday. While he's playing I'm going to go to Morro Bay with my brother and SIL. He's got an outdoor band gig on the boardwalk there. I LOVE Morro Bay, and the weathers going to be beautiful.
On Sunday I'm hopping to convince Mike to look at places to move to before we head home.

I shall wave at Nick and Michelle as I drive by.

Headed to my brothers house in Santa Maria tomorrow. Mike's got a doc golf tourney on Saturday. While he's playing I'm going to go to Morro Bay with my brother and SIL. He's got an outdoor band gig on the boardwalk there. I LOVE Morro Bay, and the weathers going to be beautiful.
On Sunday I'm hopping to convince Mike to look at places to move to before we head home.

I shall wave at Nick and Michelle as I drive by.
Sounds fun. I wondered what you were up to. Wave for me, please.

Sounds fun. I wondered what you were up to. Wave for me, please.

Will do.

And Sukie thank you so much for thinking of me with your very sweet gift. That was so very thoughtful, I love it.

Sukie's the best.

Standing in line to board our flight in Honolulu ::waves at Damon:: guy sees my uke case and asks, "Is that a mandolin?"

Dumbass

hahaha.
I was working on a PC at the security office of a building downtown. Guy was talking about music. Ukuleles come up. Guy asks me if I have ever heard of a [mandolin]
he did not know the word but described it, and I said yes, a mandolin.
Then I put on 'So What' as performed by Garcia and Grisman.
He was suitably impressed.

The show Trailer Park Boys is the perfect example of trailer trash.

I wasn't really offended Gary, not at all. I love describing to people I live in a trailer park and then seeing their reaction when they come to visit.

Like I said, every trailer home I've been to around here is nicer than my place.

Hey Damon, I learned a Hawaiian song tonight. Rocking Chair Blues (?) I can't remember if that's the name right now but Bryan and Asa Young sang about five songs with the same chord progression. I recognized Hene Hene as one of them.

Hey Damon, I learned a Hawaiian song tonight. Rocking Chair Blues (?) I can't remember if that's the name right now but Bryan and Asa Young sang about five songs with the same chord progression. I recognized Hene Hene as one of them.

Is that Rocking Chair Hula? Also knows as Noho Pai Pai?
Glad you had fun!

UWC in five weeks.

Getting near the end of this chapter.

Just a couple of thoughts.

So somthings up with my truck goes in the shop Monday good thoughts that it won't kill me price wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom