::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I've just given up trying to steer anything. I love him. I hope he will move out soon. He doesn't improve the quality of life in our home.

Also, we have a cat who's pretty sick so that's getting a lot of attention just now.

Awww! Prayers for the Pere kitty. :(

Not really. I've just given up trying to steer anything. I love him. I hope he will move out soon. He doesn't improve the quality of life in our home.

Also, we have a cat who's pretty sick so that's getting a lot of attention just now.

Darn, I was hoping things were much better.

Adulting sucks! But have no money for a newer truck or for a payment.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Try spending close to $2500 you don't have to fix your truck, then it breaks again, then you realize it is going to just keep costing more $, so you end up trading it in for a car and getting $2000 for it.

But we love Helen and are very grateful she came into our lives.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Try spending close to $2500 you don't have to fix your truck, then it breaks again, then you realize it is going to just keep costing more $, so you end up trading it in for a car and getting $2000 for it.

But we love Helen and are very grateful she came into our lives.

The bonus side of adulting with cars (didn't someone here say they hate the term "adulting"?; Sukie?) When gas was really high I sat down and figured out I could purchase Mika a brand new car, pay for insurance and pay for the gas for less than what I was putting in the tank of my Expedition every month.

New car and saved money! Bonus.

I have not seen Harold since the last Luau Nanilei's folks had which he came to. I hope he is well. Here is a video of him dancing Opihi Man

I was there, that was at the Cerritos uke fest! That song was HIS hula. Just love that guy.

So sorry to hear the Padre. Here's to a son moving out and a kitty getting better.

So sorry to hear the Padre. Here's to a son moving out and a kitty getting better.

Thanks Hos. It is what it is. I'm gaining new insights about love and disappointment. I could vent about him making up new meanings for words, doing NOTHING around the house and claiming he's doing his share, coming & going at all hours, &c. The only one of his commitments he's keeping is that he isn't smoking in the house. Oh, and "please don't try to talk to me when I'm gaming; just send me a Facebook Message" (he's out of data on his phone). This is how we are to tell him dinner's ready. I may forget to do that daily.

Home is where when you go there they have to take you.

I was there, that was at the Cerritos uke fest! That song was HIS hula. Just love that guy.

Nanilei and were both there! I am playing on stage and she shot the video.
Compass Rose was there but I had no idea who/what they were at the time.
MGM was there, but I had no idea who he was, so funny to me now...

Cool! And Opihi Man is a favorite. Love the unison strumming too, a feature not available at Ukin' With the Oldies. (Which I had to lead today.)

It gets better?

(It really does get better but you have to work to make it that way)
Nah. It doesn't. Most of us just fake it better. Every little kid can't wait to be an adult. Hahaha. It's not always fun.

Yes, it's me. I hate "adulting". It trivialises a major part of one's life.

Nah. It doesn't. Most of us just fake it better. Every little kid can't wait to be an adult. Hahaha. It's not always fun.

Yes, it's me. I hate "adulting". It trivialises a major part of one's life.

I like it because I never quite feel like I'm there no matter how much older I get.

Yeah, Diane and Carrie from the Wahines were on stage with you. I think that was my first uke fest. I remember approaching Dominator very carefully to tell him how much I admired him. I was such a fan girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom