::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind writing for the kids that worked hard. It bothers me when kids who just cruised or didn't do much ask me to write one. I always tell them to reflect on the work they did in my class and decide if they want me to write them one because it will reflect my experience with them in the classroom.

Well done, Gary. I just took a moment to write a diplomatic summary of one of the problems that has impacted me instead of screaming and yelling on the meeting. Probably a better choice job-wise, but it hasn't done much to blow off steam.

I don't mind writing for the kids that worked hard. It bothers me when kids who just cruised or didn't do much ask me to write one. I always tell them to reflect on the work they did in my class and decide if they want me to write them one because it will reflect my experience with them in the classroom.

Sounds like our drill instructor on Family Day.

"Sure, you can introduce your family to me. But only if you want me to tell them exactly what I think of you."

Well done, Gary. I just took a moment to write a diplomatic summary of one of the problems that has impacted me instead of screaming and yelling on the meeting. Probably a better choice job-wise, but it hasn't done much to blow off steam.

So that's why I dropped out of the K-run.

most boring K post ever!

Run over some trash cans on the way home, you'll feel better.

One of my beloved senators is in the news today. I am in mourning.

I've got to wonder if that isn't at least somewhat politically motivated (not saying he is innocent). She has worked on Hannity/FOX in the past. The other thing I find a little odd is that she worked for Hooters for several years before being discovered as a model and also posed for Playboy, but hasn't mentioned any harassment at those periods of her life.

I've got to wonder if that isn't at least somewhat politically motivated (not saying he is innocent). She has worked on Hannity/FOX in the past. The other thing I find a little odd is that she worked for Hooters for several years before being discovered as a model and also posed for Playboy, but hasn't mentioned any harassment at those periods of her life.

I'm really confused. And upset. And sad. And basically somewhat devastated.

In other news I laid shoe molding in 2rooms. 2more to go. Purchased another 80 ft. I didn’t do closets yet I will if we have extra left over.

One of my beloved senators is in the news today. I am in mourning.

I am trying hard not to give his case a pass because I like him while at the same time I'm up in arms over the Republicans in the same boat and want to see them run out on a rail.

I really do think all the accused deserve "innocent until proven guilty" whether I like them or not. Even Roy Moore, as hard as that is for me to say out loud.

In other news I laid shoe molding in 2rooms. 2more to go. Purchased another 80 ft. I didn’t do closets yet I will if we have extra left over.

I've had shoes that were molding before. Gross. I threw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom