::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No uke.
I am buying. We are paperwork waiting. Then to see the finance person to figure out if we will finance through them or not. That will determine if I go home with my old car or my new-to-me car. I got $3,500 for my Volvo. I was thrilled. I thought with all that's wrong with it I'd maybe get $2,000.

I'm getting a Mercedes C-300, 2013. It's black, but not really.

YOU ARE SO DAMN FANCY!

I drive a hand-me-down Toyota.

Ugh, I'm being trolled by a scammer. Currently trolling them back. I'm bored.

They don't make it fun any more. I had one of them going for 20 minutes trying to help me find the right keys on my computer. I finally told them it was a Chromebook. Click.

The bad news: I'm still exhausted from class over the weekend.

The better news: They don't make me cook on my birthday, so I'm off the hook for dinner (woohoo! sushi!).

The good news: I think I just need a practice client who isn't my mother for class. Or learn to enjoy causing her pain. One or the other.

Wait - birthday? Today?

Yay!

Bethany+2+watermarked.jpg

If'n I'm misreading that...enjoy the cake anyway!

No uke.
I am buying. We are paperwork waiting. Then to see the finance person to figure out if we will finance through them or not. That will determine if I go home with my old car or my new-to-me car. I got $3,500 for my Volvo. I was thrilled. I thought with all that's wrong with it I'd maybe get $2,000.

I'm getting a Mercedes C-300, 2013. It's black, but not really.

Cool. Well wishes they offer you a good rate.

So I am getting a backup of beer brewed now. I got 1 empty keg and another with about a gallon and another with maybe a half gallon. The last one has about 3 or more of a crazy heavy stout at 10%....so I got an imperial saison I am gonna transport. Then I will get a sour beer tomput in another. I almost bought a keg on sale last night but decided against it and today it went up $10....oh well. The problems of Kegging beer now.

::Rant::

Mrs Pere is tired of listening to this curmudgeon rant. Verizon is running an ad where a guy drops microphones. They're expensive and fragile. Don't drop mics. Just don't.

And get off my lawn.

::End Rant::

::Rant::

Mrs Pere is tired of listening to this curmudgeon rant. Verizon is running an ad where a guy drops microphones. They're expensive and fragile. Don't drop mics. Just don't.

And get off my lawn.

::End Rant::

If you knew how much I pay Verizon every month, you'd know they can afford those microphones.

I know that they can afford the mics. I still hate the waste. I doubt my AT&T bill is much cheaper.

I have Verizon for internet, tv, and cell. By this time, I probably could have bought Sukie's Mercedes.

(and no, Sukie, I will not buy your Mercedes)

Speaking of Verizon, my new phone was supposed to be free, a black Friday promotion where they give you a monthly credit in the same amount as the monthly payment on the phone. It is supposed to start in "2-3 billing cycles" and this is cycle 5.
I called and inquired when it would start.
Effusive apologies, they promise it will start soon.
I wonder how many people just never bother to call?
Plenty of mic money to go around I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom