::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some serious nerding going on in my room at lunch.

there are seven kids practicing their drum major skills in my classroom. Blasting band music from one phone, metronome app on another phone, two phones taping so they can critique their arm waving. '

::sheesh::

maybe this is why our school is so successful at this?

Wait. Wut?

Phones taping? What is this, the last century? And you in Silicon Valley too.

#shame

there are seven kids practicing their drum major skills in my classroom. Blasting band music from one phone, metronome app on another phone, two phones taping so they can critique their arm waving. '

I know there's a lot more that I could be doing with my phone, but I just don't. On the one hand, I envy those who can, but on the other hand I realize I got along for a long time without depending on it....

I know there's a lot more that I could be doing with my phone, but I just don't. On the one hand, I envy those who can, but on the other hand I realize I got along for a long time without depending on it....

They were using their phones to do everything from keeping time to using video to critique their drum majoring.

It's great - you can read your Facebook on it.

So there is this lady that works at the post office, she has only been there a few months. She is nice and efficient, no problems with her work except that she seems to be one of those follow every rule to the 10th degree sort of people. I have found myself feeling kind of sorry for her because she seems so...timid?...cautious?.... something like that, I get a sense that she has missed out on so much of her life. It's kind of weird, maybe I'm presuming things and I'm not even sure why it bothers me. So there, my random musing about a random thing.

We have a lovely woman who has worked in the office at our mobile home park for the last 20 years. I have gotten to know her pretty well over the years. She’s the sweetest person you can imagine. I really try not to swear around her, it might upset her. You can make her cry telling her a sad story. She’s so nice and caring but seems so frail emotionally.
Yesterday she stopped by my house to look over my clothing line. Katie was at my house, we all chatted for a bit. After she left Katie said, “I swear you could knock that woman over if you breathed too hard on her”.

band people are not nerds, they are geeks.

I make the best potato soup in the land. Now if it would ever cool off here I might make it.

I honestly do not know how the kids in this class are ever going to function on their own.

All of them put together don't have a common cent.

I'm having trouble with my phone. It has Bluetooth, and is paired to my truck, the work truck, and my hearing aids.

All of that WAS working as it should. Now, not so much. I get notice of incoming calls in all three scenarios, but I can no longer connect to the call.

I have turned Bluetooth on and off, and have turned the phone on and off. I have checked the settings for the Bluetooth on the phone, and both trucks and my hearing aids are still listed. Both trucks ring incoming calls through their audio systems, and show the caller ID on the screen. My hearing aids sound a ring tone, as they should.

But, if I push the button to connect the call, in either vehicle or on my hearing aids, the call reverts to my phone. While driving I can't get to my phone because of the seat belt, and it's illegal here, anyway.

I'm not sure what to do next....

Just got a text that Nanilei is not happy with the SNiF. So I guess good news is mom is no longer in the hospital, bad news is she is not happy with where she is at. I told her if there is not another SNiFf in Newport Beach right next to Hoag that she can go to then just take her home.
We'll see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom