::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being difficult. So what color did you get???

It's called mallocite (so?) black. It's not dark black, it's not grey it's....mallocite. You'd know it if you saw it. With tan interior. Which isn't my favourite, but the Volvo had a tan interior so I'm used to it.

It's called mallocite (so?) black. It's not dark black, it's not grey it's....mallocite. You'd know it if you saw it. With tan interior. Which isn't my favourite, but the Volvo had a tan interior so I'm used to it.

Saddle brown is nice.

It almost seems any more, at least to me, that you can get black or grey or black/grey interior and that's about it.

Or maybe it's just the models that I look at?

Internet search came up with this?

malachite-color-car.jpg

Yours must be darker?

Mika checks our data plan every couple of days to track our usage and figure out exactly how many gigs we need (we're new to the plan). The other day our usage showed we had no more data. I called and they made up some lame excuse that it must have been a "cycling error"

I wonder how many people don't check/monitor their usage?

Way too freakin' many.

OK, my internet is working and nobody is posting?

About two months 'til UWC? Can that be right?

Code:
CHORUS:

It [C] ain't gonna' rain no more no more.

It ain't gonna' rain no [G7] more....no more!

How in the heck can I wash my neck

If it ain't gonna rain no [C] more?

Some people say that fleas are black
But I know that ain't so
'Cause Marry had a little lamb
Whose fleece was white as snow

Code:
            I woke up in the morning, I glanced upon the wall. 
            The roaches and the bedbugs were having a game of ball. 

The score was six to nothing, the roaches were ahead. 
            A bedbug hit a home run and knocked me out of bed!

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"]            A doctor fell into a well and broke his collar bone. 
            We think that he should tend the sick and leave the well alone.[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"]            A farmer slipped on the old barn roof when rotten boards gave way, 
            And as as he fell, he shrugged and said, "It's time to hit the hay."[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom