::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success! Changed strings on my Pono tenor back to re-entrant and had a buzzing G string. A little piece of paper in the nut slot solved the problem. I love the sound of this uke. As good as all but one of my ukes.

Waiting game on the house purchase. The seller is kinking up the deal so we're coasting a little. It's a spec house and they have their own contracts. Probably skewed to favor the seller.

Waiting game on the house purchase. The seller is kinking up the deal so we're coasting a little. It's a spec house and they have their own contracts. Probably skewed to favor the seller.

I really hated the waiting part the most. So glad it's over for us. Hopefully it will go smoothly for you.

I really hated the waiting part the most. So glad it's over for us. Hopefully it will go smoothly for you.

My seller over-priced their house and it sat on the market too long. By the time I made an offer, they were desperate to get out, so I was in the driver's seat pretty much all the way through. Felt good.

My seller over-priced their house and it sat on the market too long. By the time I made an offer, they were desperate to get out, so I was in the driver's seat pretty much all the way through. Felt good.

Ours was overpriced as well but they were on the edge the whole time. Like about a radon test vs self radon test. So when we countered we were nervous they were gonna be like a good Catholic and pull out.

Took off today. Getting crickeets delivered. Also day 3 of summer not doing good and she just told me her throat hurts. :wtf: she told my wife a few times she said but never said it to me.

Success! Changed strings on my Pono tenor back to re-entrant and had a buzzing G string. A little piece of paper in the nut slot solved the problem. I love the sound of this uke. As good as all but one of my ukes.

If you have a small file or buy a small slot file you can put a bit of baking soda in the slot and then a few drops of super glue, let it Harden, and then file it down. I had to do that with one of my slots on my Kamaka.

Good as new and sounds like a Dolphin now!

Although I don't feel 100%. Oh well tough it out.

My cough started just after Thanksgiving, was brutal the two weeks before Christmas and I've been miserable ever since. Yesterday was the first day I noticed it easing up and I felt much better. Much more energy. Today just a bit better than yesterday so far. Almost two months to shake this gunk. Never, ever been sick for longer than a few days.

off to make copies after I enjoy my McDonalds yogurt parfait. I'll look up the carbs after I eat it. Can't be much, this thing is tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom