::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanilei is normally a non-voter. She feels "the system" is corrupt, that her vote does not really count, etc.
After going to the Mayoral fundraiser, she said, "I really lile him, I hope he wins."
"Then vote for him."
"Eh, my vote is not going to make a difference, and I don't want jury duty."

After the presidential debate, she called her.mom and found out that she and some other folks in that house were voting for him.

"Okay, how do I register, I have some votes I need to cancel out!"

That's the spirit honey!

I was surprised she was not more eager earlier to vote for the first woman candidate. Still stunned her mom is not.
Especially after that debate disaster.
I still have a month to work on them...

Summer has been talking about the presidential race. They have some books in class and discuss it. She said some of her classmates dad's are voting trump. I can see why they are as well.

Other perspectives are a good thing.

Have you learned about turmeric yet. I'm becoming a fan of it I think.

I've run across it a few times, but haven't gone into it in depth. I'm pondering doing apple cider vinegar and seeing if that will help with my allergies.

Then you have a very good reason not to have pets.

My uncle's lab - I survived. His new dog, they think she has German Shepherd in her. I slept in their house, AFTER taking a higher-than-recommended amount of Benadryl and an Allegra, and woke up with my eyes swollen and red. I got a hotel the rest of the time. It would be hit or miss regarding which ones I don't react to, other than my parents' toy poodle.

Now I'm wondering if you're trying to tell me something...

Nope.
I just don't know what you look like. In my head I "knew" what CL looked like. But then I saw a picture of her.
It's the same for you. In my head you look like an ukulele friend, Denise Martin. No clue why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom