::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestern food: Rice casserole with leftover protein (chicken, beef, pork, &c), veg, seasonings (bland), mushroom soup for liquid(?).

I don't think they would have the time to assemble the casserole, cook it, eat it and then clean up afterwards.

I don't think they would have the time to assemble the casserole, cook it, eat it and then clean up afterwards.

Probably not. It has to be done in a crock pot to completely break down all the recognizable components. You don't want them to know what you're eating. Still don't know why they call it comfort food when it conjures up doubt and fear.

Last edited:
Nanilei always asks me to say a prayer whenever I fly and I always do (right before takeoff) I just say the Lord's prayer, but I wonder if there is maybe a better one for safe travel?

Today I was in row 3 - directly in line with the prop.

Probably the worst seat if one were to give way.

Amazing how close the tips are to the fuselage - and the ground. Much larger diameter then you might think.

Nanilei always asks me to say a prayer whenever I fly and I always do (right before takeoff) I just say the Lord's prayer, but I wonder if there is maybe a better one for safe travel?

Today I was in row 3 - directly in line with the prop.

Probably the worst seat if one were to give way.

Amazing how close the tips are to the fuselage - and the ground. Much larger diameter then you might think.

Dear Lord Sweet Baby Jesus, watch over Gus in the front of the bus. Amen.

Last edited:
53. For Travelers

O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: Preserve those who travel [in particular _______________]; surround them with your loving care; protect them from every danger; and bring them in safety to their journey's end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

p. 831 of the Book of Common Prayer

If you pray for your fellow travelers to get there, then you'll get there too, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom