::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone call him Jim or Jimmy??

No, he doesn't seem like a Jim or a Jimmy.

James seems to fit him better.

One of my friends was calling him Jimmy and he didn't know he was talking to him. He didn't know Jim/Jimmy were derivatives of James. It was pretty funny.

I guess I will do the amusing. Still testing this week Jerry? I think today is last day for Summer

Last day. admin team bought us egg mcmuffins for breakfast.

I could only eat the egg out of my egg white mcmuffin. Microwaved chunk of egg white is pretty all right when you are expecting nothing. Now I'm eating plain greek yogurt with fresh berries. I need a pack of Splenda this sh*t is SOUR!

We need to first get her seasonal allergies taken care of first then we will do the nut deal.

My friends kid is doing that right now. They don't really care about getting to eat nuts, they just want to remove the risk of anaphylactic reactions. Their friend who they met through the allergist, has a kid that can eat peanut butter now.

Wife said he seemed intense but said it could be a lifesaver eventually for her. She said people come from DC to see him

The guy I'm talking about has two offices in LA, one in San Jose, one in Portland and one in Seattle. He has his own jet.

I'm guessing the process is expensive and he's one of a handful of doctors that offer the treatment.

58k FTW????????????

So uneventful

58_thousand.gif

I had to leave for school so I was hoping nobody noticed until I got here.

Wrong.

Congratulations Kenvin!

. . . or Dickvin.

My friends kid is doing that right now. They don't really care about getting to eat nuts, they just want to remove the risk of anaphylactic reactions. Their friend who they met through the allergist, has a kid that can eat peanut butter now.

That's us too. Also not worrying g about labels Constantly

We had allergy appt and this Dr is one of 3 on East coast I think to do this intro to nuts for summer. He said after a year or so she should be able to eat 4 peanuts

We have friends whose daughter is deathly allergic - well, to a lot of things, but peanuts was the worst. They have been doing sensitization therapy with her - she can now eat one peanut (and there was MUCH rejoicing!). They are excited because, while it sounds silly to be excited about one peanut, it means she's mostly out of the woods for cross-contamination to be a danger to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom