::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our temps are high 70's low 80's and gorgeous right now and they went to MN?

What school did they teach at?

No. We're in Vegas. Paul is presenting a seminar at a conference. The guy is here with his wife who is attending the conference.

Yesterday was our first day of what could be considered as Spring-like weather. Unfortunately, that means the return of motorcycle season.

Lots of bikes made their first trip of the season yesterday, with plenty of testosterone-driven riders in attendance. The fact that they haven't been on two wheels in six months doesn't seem to warrant any level of restraint or caution. I saw packs of 15 or 20 crotch rockets using the local expressways as a speedway road course, traffic be damned.

There are responsible drivers out there, but they seem to be the minority. I just hope to get through the season without any close encounters....

Afraid so, Stephen. School of any sort would be your ticket to something new, unless you can somehow apprentice with someone. But it's on YOU, Buddy.

Oh just a road trip! Get out there and see the world. Stop living so safe. Do something wild. Geez, you’re young Stephen, go have some fun.

So, I had a flat tire on my truck yesterday morning. The good things outweighed the bad: I was at home, the weather was warm and dry, it was broad daylight, and I had access to all my tools.

It's much easier to change a tire in my driveway than on the side of the road, using air tools and a compressor rather than a flimsy lug wrench that comes with the truck.

I can't find the problem with the tire, though, so it'll have to get in to the dealer to be checked out. I'm glad the truck has a full-size spare....

So, I had a flat tire on my truck yesterday morning. The good things outweighed the bad: I was at home, the weather was warm and dry, it was broad daylight, and I had access to all my tools.

It's much easier to change a tire in my driveway than on the side of the road, using air tools and a compressor rather than a flimsy lug wrench that comes with the truck.

I can't find the problem with the tire, though, so it'll have to get in to the dealer to be checked out. I'm glad the truck has a full-size spare....

If there is a nail or something in the tread Discount Tire will fix it for free.

Thanks.

You just reminded me that I need to buy a rim for my Pilot so that I can have a full size spare.

So we got the official news 10ish days ago that Carlos has been reassigned to a new project. Today is my last day of work and we move to San Antonio on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom