::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
[COLOR="#000080"][CENTER]Love Me Tender
By Ken Darby under the pseudonym "Vera Matson",
the name of his wife, and Elvis Presley.[/CENTER]

[F] Love me tender,
[G7] Love me sweet,
[C7] Never let me [F] go.

[F] You have made my, 
[G7] Life complete,
[C7] And I love you [F] so.

Chorus:
[F] Love me [A7] tender,
[Dm] Love me [F7] true,
[Bb] All my [Bbm] dreams full[F]fill.
For my [D7] darlin'
[G7] I love you
[C7] and I always [F] will.

[F] Love me trender,
[G7]Love me long,
[C7] Take me to your [F] heart.

[F] For it's there,
That [G7] I belong,
[C7] And we'll never [F] part.

Chorus[/COLOR]

Our normal weather is cool mornings warmish afternoons this time of year. You know, mid to low 70's.

Today is supposed to hit mid 90's.

Not cool!

Our normal weather is cool mornings warmish afternoons this time of year. You know, mid to low 70's.

Today is supposed to hit mid 90's.

Not cool!

41.5° this morning. Might reach the 60s. Expeted to freeze this weekend. #ihatewinter

I know how to make gravy. I'm not sure I know how to make white sauce. Unless that's what I'm making when I start mac and cheese?

Yep. Mix together flour and butter over heat. Add milk and stir until it's sauce.

We got mondo exciting personal news today but I'm not allowed to talk about it for a few days yet, til it is verified.

It's probably what you're thinking.

Or maybe not.

47be6315a12006ff4bb2cc45b124703b.jpg

Reese's Cups for breakfast! YUM!!

HEY! Don't judge me! I worked 10 or 11 hours every day this week except for Friday. I have to go to church tonight for a domestic violence vigil (which I don't want to go to because I am exhausted and have a lot of stuff to do, but will get chewed out by an old lady if I don't show - even though it is a 40 minute drive for me ONE WAY). That means I am working 7 days this week with no end in sight.

I NEED TO RETIRE!! (Nope, can't afford to . . .)

I think I need another Reese's cup . . .

Reese%27s-PB-Cups-Wrapper-Small.png

It's on the test.

She was a wild child at the second UWC. (But we were all much younger then and everyone does crap they probably shouldn’t have). She’s a free spirit with a hippies heart. I’ve enjoyed watching her mature over the years on FB.

There were LOTS of wild children at UWC 2. I'm still amazed I went back for 3 - so different from my personality.

Any advise for laying the person type stuff??

Stagger the wall so seams aren’t there? Anything else? I got some under lay stuff that adds a r value to keep it a little warmer. We will see how that goes. I think we might get one of those fake fire places.

Are you laying hardwood or floating floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom