::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's legit, I just won a $200.00 store credit at HMS. A cedar/rosewood Pono cutaway for half-price sounds pretty good to me :)

If you want me to pick something "off the wall" I happen to be right down the street from there (Ko'olau in Wahiawa)

If you want me to pick something "off the wall" I happen to be right down the street from there (Ko'olau in Wahiawa)

I've seen that wall. $200.00 might only cover the sales tax. :). I'm still waiting to see if it's legit. It seriously looks like an email for Jennifer that somehow came to me too.

I've seen that wall. $200.00 might only cover the sales tax. :). I'm still waiting to see if it's legit. It seriously looks like an email for Jennifer that somehow came to me too.

Andrew was ready to sell me a beautiful Pono mango baritone off that wall for $350,
so there are definitely some deals to be had there.

Reese%27s-PB-Cups-Wrapper-Small.png

It's on the test.

Well, I'm gonna ace that test then!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

OMG Sally check out this guy's Seasons video for this week.
I would not think it possible to capture the essence of the B-52's with just solo ukulele, but Ralf does!

That was awesome! Thank you Damon. I needed a break from the crazy that today has brought on. I’m nutso busy getting ready for this week. I’m terribly frazzled.

There were LOTS of wild children at UWC 2. I'm still amazed I went back for 3 - so different from my personality.

You, Sukie, and I were the sane ones in that living room. I think Andy and Faricelli were there too?

And that stuff was calm compared to what was happening in the bushes on the field.

I GOT TO HOLD BELLA!!!!!!!!!

So, a severe storm hit and we were under a tornado watch. Straight line winds and swirly winds. Couldn't see out of the window it was so bad. I was able to grab her and go into the bathroom (safest place in my house). I held her until it got quiet. She was scared of being held but did ok. I could see her look in the mirror.
When the storm passed, I put her down on her scratching post. She wanted to get away. I got her some rotisserie chicken as a reward! She is actually sleeping on the sofa near me now so I call that a success!!

It sure was wonderful holding her . . . >^..^<

House hunting in Phoenix this summer we went into one house which had nine different floor finishes throughout. It was horrible. Wood, laminate, stone, brick, tile, more wood, carpet, arughhh! I liked the house; price and location were great, but I couldn't get past the floors.

Hm. Maybe I should run it straight through then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom