::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mall with the five dollar store also has a Guitar Center. I waked over thinking, "What the hell." Even with the lowest of expectations, because, Guitar Center, it was worse than I could imagine. Then I remembered that I had my Hannam in the car to play while RL Kid worked. Problem solved.

You got it before me.

In other trivia, Bones for the doctor, comes from Saw Bones. Which I assume comes from the mid nineteenth century (The Civil War), where amputation was their money maker.

With no anesthetic you wanted that leg or arm off as quickly as possible.

Congrats Freeda!

And Stephen that’s great news for you.

Today was probably one of the most stressful days I’ve ever had. So many things going on, I almost cracked. I am a very easy going, laid back person, I rarely let stuff get to me. But man today it was one thing after another,it just about did me in.

Tomorrow’s another day. Things will be better.

So my winning the $200.00 credit at HMS is legit.

I feel so Kenvin! I've never really won much in contests and didn't even realize there was a contest going on. I just answered someone's question at HMS's new site. It was a drawing for people who posted.

Nice!

I feel so Kenvin! I've never really won much in contests and didn't even realize there was a contest going on. I just answered someone's question at HMS's new site. It was a drawing for people who posted.

Nice!

I might try to find that program where Jake worked on restoring all of those ukes for the elementary schools and buy them strings with the credit.

Not really much I want or need for myself unless I get another uke for my classroom kids.

Congratulations Obaasan Freda.

Or Bachan Freeda

I'll have to confirm with Mika but I think Obaasan literally means "old lady." Respectfully of course. It's the formal way to say "grandma."

"Obachan" or just "Bachan" is the casual way.

Woke up because James turned on the sound to my phone and I got an email.

got up to take care of it and now I'm awake again.

. . . BUT I WON $200.00!!!!!

I might try to find that program where Jake worked on restoring all of those ukes for the elementary schools and buy them strings with the credit.

Not really much I want or need for myself unless I get another uke for my classroom kids.

The Ukulele Guild of Hawaii does that too. I have spent some time re-stringing, cleaning,
and tuning Ukuleles for schools.

Oh, and congrats!

I say you get something fun for the classroom, that you might be able to enjoy yourself. That would be a win-win!

Congrats Freeda!

Today was probably one of the most stressful days I’ve ever had. So many things going on, I almost cracked. I am a very easy going, laid back person, I rarely let stuff get to me. But man today it was one thing after another,it just about did me in.

(((Sally)))

Nice!

Some Guys Have All the Luck
Rod Stewart

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain

Alone in a crowd on a bus after working, I'm dreaming
The guy next to me has a girl in his arms, my arms are empty
How does it feel when the girl next to you says she loves you?
Seems so unfair when there's love everywhere but there's none for me

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain
Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo

Someone to take on a walk by the lake Lord, let it be me
Someone who's shy, someone who'd cry at sad movies
I know I would die if I ever found out she was foolin' me
You're just a dream, and as real as it seems, I ain't that lucky
Some guys…

Congrats Freeda!

Some days just have a knack for testing you right down to the core. It's a new day.

I wonder how easy it's gonna be today.

Yesterday they sent me orders to pickup and the stores never had them ready by the time I got there. It was kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom