Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordering KPK Ukes going forward

I have yet to receive any acknowledgement from the many inquiries addressed to Jason via the website or 2 email addresses I had for him from my other orders.
    That was the reason, after some detective work I decided to contact and ultimately deal with Devon. I had been very happy with my previous dealings with Jason
    and would be happy to deal with him again if there was a reliable way to get and stay in contact with him.
    My 4-String Family:
    Kamoa E3 Pineapple Soprano
    Martin S-O (given to my brother for Christmas with the stipulation he learns to play it)
    Early-70s Kamaka Soprano
    KPK Acacia Concert (given to a friend for his birthday because he wanted to learn to play ukulele)
    KPK Deluxe Long Neck Acacia Pineapple Soprano
    Gretsch Concert Resonator
    Lanikai O-8 Spruce/Ovangkol 8 String Tenor
    and various guitars

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwright View Post
    Hi guys, just for your information Jason is still in business.
    PSA: apparently this is still the case. I got a question on an old YT video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcpHxZRpg0

I remembered this thread about going direct to Aiersi but forgot this post that Jason might still be an option.
    Current Stable:
    -Ohana TKS-15E - Eb cuatro
    -Iriguchi Tenor "Weeble" - Bb, SC SMU
    -Blue Star 19" baritone Konablaster - DGBE
    -KPK pineapple SLN-GCEA
    -Cocobolo 16" SC#1-gCEA, SC SLMU
    -Ono #42 19" baritone, Ab, LW
    -Imua iET-Bb, M600
    -Covered Bridge CLN pineapple - Eb cuatro, SC XLL
    -Rogue bari
    -Bonanza super tenor, FBL cFAD
    Once upon a time:
    -RISA Concert Stick
    -Bruko sop. custom #6
    -Lanikai lam hog bari
    -Kala SLNG
    -Bruko bari
    -Gold Tone BUT

Jim's Blog

Hey Everyone, to add to Jim's post (That was me chatting with Jim on YT), I had attempted to order a KPK Concert scale (long neck) Pineapple, but I received a response from Tina they are out of Pineapples until June. I was offered to choose another Long Neck Soprano option and the would invoice me via PayPal. I am now awaiting that new invoice after replying back a few days ago (haven't received any invoice yet). So they are still active, but the order part seems a bit slow via e-mail/invoice procedure. Will update when complete...
    Soprano: '60s Martin Soprano | '14 Kala Ukadelic Checker | '17 "Style 1 Centennial - Natural" 0X Bamboo (Factory Labeling Error), "The "Bamboo Centennial", Serial #15796) | '17 Style 1 Centennial |

Super Soprano: | '17 (KPK) Koa Pili Koko Deluxe (Longneck) w/Maple binding & "Bone Conversion" |

Concert: '15 Martin C1K | '15 Ohana CK-38 | '17 KoAloha Opio Acacia |

Update as promised: I Received the new invoice today from Koa Pili Koko Ukuleles. Paid in-full and officially ordered. Looking forward to it's arrival!

A few "company pics" of an unstrung example from their website of the model I ordered:

IMG_1590.JPG IMG_1591.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1582.JPGIMG_1586.JPG
    Soprano: '60s Martin Soprano | '14 Kala Ukadelic Checker | '17 "Style 1 Centennial - Natural" 0X Bamboo (Factory Labeling Error), "The "Bamboo Centennial", Serial #15796) | '17 Style 1 Centennial |

Super Soprano: | '17 (KPK) Koa Pili Koko Deluxe (Longneck) w/Maple binding & "Bone Conversion" |

A few more pics of their "unstrung web model" of the Longneck Deluxe Soprano w/ Maple binding:

IMG_1583.JPGIMG_1584.JPGIMG_1587.JPGIMG_1588.JPG

So, do we go back to Jason?

I got a 404 error for Aiersi.

Hmmm. I just now went to the first post in this thread, clicked on the first link, and saw a page with seven models of 'ukuleles on it. I clicked on all seven photos, and was taken to a page with details about that model.

That's as far as I went. I didn't attempt to place an order, nor to send an email. I don't own one of these, but I've read good things about them. I hope they are still around when I'm ready to buy. Which link did you try?

Thread Information