Koa pili koko uke in stock at aiersi guitar

aiersiukulele

Reaction score
since the koa pili koko web still online but without managed now. so all buyers who want to buy koa pili koko ukulele can buy from aiersi directly. in past years, we built this brand and got high reputation in the market. now we provide for customers directly. you don't worry about communication, shipment and other things. we have professional market team in charge of all.

in order to let all customers know our stock, i would like to show stock model photos here.

also, all friends could join our FB forum group to get latest model informations too. here is FB link to get stock model photos

https://www.facebook.com/groups/567828540055056/

i will post every and talk with all friends there too!
best regards

devon zhu from aiersi guitar
www.aiersiguitar.com

Devon, these kind of promotional messages belong either in the Links and videos forum, or the Shameless self promotion forum. I've seen mods tell you multiple times now. You are not making friends here by ignoring the mods, nor would I guess that you gain new customers from it. Please play by the rules.

Mahalo!

Devon, not posting in the correct forum affects your reputation.

Devon, these kind of promotional messages belong either in the Links and videos forum, or the Shameless self promotion forum. I've seen mods tell you multiple times now. You are not making friends here by ignoring the mods, nor would I guess that you gain new customers from it. Please play by the rules.

Devon, not posting in the correct forum affects your reputation.

In the past, folks who have exhibited similar disrespect by openly and repeatedly defying the rules and guidelines, and/or ignoring warnings from Moderators have been banned from UU, some even permanently.

Maybe there is a language barrier or similar lack of understanding due to cultural differences?

I also made a post explaining this to Devon. He seems to be on the road to being banned. Devon, pay attention, you don't want to loose this valuable connection. I, for one, do not use Facebook much, but I'm on this forum every day.

hello sir

this is devon zhu again. sorry for this.noted for further posts.

best regards

devon

Devon, I've already stickied the thread where one can purchase a Koa Pili Koko so please, no more references to your website. Consider this your final warning!

Devon, I've already stickied the thread where one can purchase a Koa Pili Koko so please, no more references to your website. Consider this your final warning!

Mr. Zhu,

Yes, , you can see the STICKY by going here:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/forumdisplay.php?37-Buying-Tips

It is one of the very first links on that page and will always show at the top, hence the function of 'STICKY' thread.

PLEASE click the link above so you can see this function that UU has already done for you, to help you and make your KPK and Aiersi ukes visible.

This is very special and I do NOT see any other brand to have such a dedicated exposure in ALL of UU.

Maybe it is ok for you to relax for a while? :)

谢谢 or 謝謝

(thank you)

Mr. Zhu,

Yes, , you can see the STICKY by going here:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/forumdisplay.php?37-Buying-Tips

It is one of the very first links on that page and will always show at the top, hence the function of 'STICKY' thread.

PLEASE click the link above so you can see this function that UU has already done for you, to help you and make your KPK and Aiersi ukes visible.

This is very special and I do NOT see any other brand to have such a dedicated exposure in ALL of UU.

Maybe it is ok for you to relax for a while? :)

谢谢 or 謝謝

(thank you)

thanks very much !

devon zhu

Top Bottom