Song Help Request Copperhead Road

BevL

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm wondering if anyone has the melody/tab for Copperhead Road by Steve Earl. It's a very easy song but I would love to learn the intro :)
Thank you
Bev

There's an easy little riff that you can do while on that D chord. I play it on mandolin but it's the same on ukulele using your G string (especially if you're strung low G).
Do the riff as you strum but the tab for just the G string would look like this: 0-h-2 222 22 4 0 0-h-2
I hope that makes sense. Hopefully you'll be able to hear that riff and be able to plug it in during the verse.

There's an easy little riff that you can do while on that D chord. I play it on mandolin but it's the same on ukulele using your G string (especially if you're strung low G).
Do the riff as you strum but the tab for just the G string would look like this: 0-h-2 222 22 4 0 0-h-2
I hope that makes sense. Hopefully you'll be able to hear that riff and be able to plug it in during the verse.

Thank you so much for that!!! I do have a mandolin so I know what you mean :). This is awesome! :)

There are a couple good versions online if you are willing to do alternate stringing/tuning. Great song in the alternate tuning, but then, you have to do the whole setup for it. I did one and Nigel D'eon is the best one.

Top Bottom