The 9th annual Ukulele World Congress June 2-3rd 2017

Considering that I was ill prepared for taking photos, my phone being dead most of the weekend and I didn't think to bring one of those old fashioned camera thingies that you can't do anything else with, I would appreciate seeing any pictures that others might have taken and would like to share.

I was wondering about pictures also. There was a young lady taking lots of pictures. I think she was the official photographer. I would like to know where her pictures are.

It was a great time. A lot of really good musicians up on stage, the food was fantastic, and the weather couldn't have been better. We were already planning for next year on the way home today.

You were there??? Did I meet you?

I was wondering about pictures also. There was a young lady taking lots of pictures. I think she was the official photographer. I would like to know where her pictures are.

Are you a member of UWC FB page?

You were there??? Did I meet you?
I don't know if I met you or not. This was my first time. I met a lot of people and there were a lot of people that I didn't meet. I do know that I will do it again and between now and then I hope to make more contacts and plan to meet more people who are going there before hand. I wish that I had done that this year. It was a bit overwhelming. I'll be more prepared next time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom