College Football

Not much football for us today. Nebraska at 1230. USC on Thursday night. I can't find anything else.

My wife said the Nebraska game was pretty good (meaning they won). I only watched a little bit. I was busy with other stuff.

This season has been pretty disappointing so far -- ahhh, well . . . :eek:ld:

Last edited:
I'm done with college football for the year now... Drowning my sorrows with bourbon. :wallbash:

Yeah, I don't blame you. I didn't watch much today.

Too bad about the Dodgers losing, but I hope the Cubs win. Maybe everyone will stop shooting each other. :eek:ld:

That guy from Louisville (college) or wherever is great! If I had known that was his team yesterday I'da watched. The guys in red.

He's gonna win the Heisman Trophy I think. :eek:ld:

When you are an Iowa State University alumni and you live in Ames, Iowa, there just isn't a lot to get excited about when it comes to college football. I try to find another team, but I'm surrounded by ISU Cyclones. It is depressing sometimes.

When you are an Iowa State University alumni and you live in Ames, Iowa, there just isn't a lot to get excited about when it comes to college football. I try to find another team, but I'm surrounded by ISU Cyclones. It is depressing sometimes.

I don't understand your post. :eek:ld:

USC played Cal last night, and they were winning when I fell asleep on the couch. When my wife woke me later, they were still ahead. I went to bed.

I don't know who the heck won, and that's the end of my report on the game. :eek:ld:

Usc 45 - 24

It was a fun game to watch (says me, the USC alum). Our season really turned around since we switched starting quarterbacks. It is too late (barring two Utah losses) for us this year, but I have higher hopes for next season with Sam Darnold at QB.

This has been a disappointing season for me. None of my west coast league teams are doing very well, and I just don't enjoy watching when my team loses. Even Notre Dame is doin' poorly.

Nebraska is really my wife's team, and they're fun to watch I guess because they win.

Have you seen the guy on Louisville (I think). The guys all in red. Now he's fun to watch. :eek:ld:

Well, Notre Dame pulled the Miami game out, but it was a rotten game. I almost threw my wine glass at the TV. I don't know what the heck is the matter with ND.

And now for Nebraska/Wisconsin. I hope Nebraska does well. My heart can't take more rotten. ////

Well, Nebraska finally lost, though it was a good game.

I'm pretty much burned out on football. Maybe I'll quit watching. It seems to make me cranky. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Well, heck! I was gonna quit watching, but there's gonna be great games today I think.

1. Notre Dame/Navy. /// Alas, ND lost, but it was a great game, and I like Navy too. They played well.

--- I watched some of the Louisville/Boston C. game too. Wow! That Lamar Jackson is terrific! He's gonna be a great.

2. USC/Oregon (Ducks). /// And USC sank the ducks! It was a rout, so we quit watching. I like Oregon too.
3. Nebraska/Ohio (Buckeyes) /// Too bad about Nebraska. Their second defeat. I'm glad the quarterback's okay.

Well, I'm in a good mood so far. /// It was a good day. I enjoyed the football and got some music stuff done. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Wow! Anyone who isn't watching Notre Dame/Army today is missing a classic. ND in vintage looking green uniforms against Army's Black Knights. ND ran back the opening kick off for a touchdown. An exciting game for ND fans so far. /// Good game for awhile, but it got lopsided. I like a win but not a stomp.

Now USC/Washington. Nebraska's on too, but I couldn't find it. We'll just hafta be satisfied with USC. /// The USC game was great! They broke Washington's winning streak.

The Nebraska game was pay for view, so we didn't see it, but they won. //// Louisville with the great Jackson won too.

A very satisfying football day, and I got in a good banjo session too. :eek:ld:

Last edited:
Been watching it back and forth with the Georgia and Clemson games. Thought the ND uniforms were actually Army gone semi- modern at first.

Top Bottom