Song Help Request Kalei Gamiao - "These Moments"

Great piece!

I started sketching it out. Very rough and wrong. If anybody wants to provide corrections or has worked out any of the many missing pieces, post them up and I'll incorporate.

I'm going to need to restring a high G, it throws me right off.

IMG removed.

Edit: strung the high G, which makes the task much easier!

Last edited:
Can't wait to check this out tonight. Thanks for posting.

Update:

tqP8s6D.png

qLRMDbO.png

lQNra07.jpg

As always, corrections appreciated!

Wow, Dan! Thanks for posting that. Looks like I've got some practicing to do.

Wow!thank you very much for your posting! is that the whole tab?

Hello Sweet Pea. You're welcome (I had fun learning this one). It's nice to meet another Kalei fan!

It's just the first part. I should try to finish it sometime, but all my ukuleles are strung low G at the moment and this tune needs high G.
i love lowG string too!so i guess you may have another tab -"heartstrings",right? kalei use the lowG string palyed it before and it is my favorite song in the albums

i love lowG string too!so i guess you may have another tab -"heartstrings",right? kalei use the lowG string palyed it before and it is my favorite song in the albums

I'm glad you asked. I had no idea what this tune was called, but Kalei often plays in for instrument demos. So now I know what it is!

I don't have the tab for it, but I can make you a rough one easily because I stole the chords for a simple fingerpicking pattern that I play often (see the video in my signature/Instagram). Give me a couple of days.

I watched this video on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC6P4kvl4cM and the song called “heartstrings” in his “these moment” albums,I only know the first bars of the melody :0012 0024 0046.......and his finger is too fast and i can not watch clearly....if you like this song and have time,thank you for your helping!
I'm glad you asked. I had no idea what this tune was called, but Kalei often plays in for instrument demos. So now I know what it is!

I don't have the tab for it, but I can make you a rough one easily because I stole the chords for a simple fingerpicking pattern that I play often (see the video in my signature/Instagram). Give me a couple of days.

WOW!!thank you so much!! i just google the name of "heartstrings",but i can't think the "UNTITLED - 1"!!!
thank you !! i will study it today!!!!the version is lowG and it has a very nice melody in the beginning,better than albums' version!!!
Hi Sweet Pea.

I made some progress on this last night. But this morning I found a complete transcription for the video version you linked by Bertrand Le Nistour:
http://www.theukulelereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/transcribed_kalei_untitled1.pdf

I'll keep working on my simplified/intermediate interpretation.

More good tabs here:
http://www.theukulelereview.com/sheet-music-for-instrumental-ukulele/

Hi Dan!
Big, huge thanks for this; it's by far the prettiest thing I play...
The page number shows 5 pages total... is there any chance there's more?
Again, thank you... this effort continues to be very much appreciated!
Ryan

Top Bottom