Song Help Request How to play guitar chords?

Nicoco

Reaction score
Dear all,

I am trying to figure out how to play the guitar chords on my ukulele for this song. (Please ignore the chinese character if you cannot read it:D)

So based on what I have searched online,

G/B will become G in ukulele
Gm/Bm will become Gm in ukulele

Anyone know how to play the "bA" ?
And and... what does G(G/B) mean? :(

Sorry that I seem like having so many questions....
View attachment 93884

The attachment doesn't work for me. Can you post it as a picture? From text, I can't think of what "bA" might be. G(G/B) would typically mean G in one place be G/B in another, for example on the repeat. You can probably just use G for both.

This might help. I had a similar question. The key point here being that 5th fret of the guitar has the same notes as the open strings of uke, but bear in mind the string order of the uke is different from the guitar.

https://justinguitarcommunity.com/index.php?topic=40184.msg346135#new

Actually, the strings are in the same order.
The 5th fret notes on a guitar are: A,D,G,C,E,A. From bass to treble.
The DGBE strings become GCEA. It would be like putting a capo in the 5th fret of your baritone uke, for reference.

Concerning the Ab chord. Look for a good chord on line or you can form a G chord, raise it one fret and do not play the G string. The fretboard and chords are all about patterns. Try to thing of this when you run into a chording problem.

what does G(G/B) mean? - Answer

what does G(G/B) mean?

G with a B Bass note on a Guitar this would mean you play:

1st string 3rd fret
2nd string Open
3rd string Open
4th string Open
5th string 2nd fret
6th string not played

To try this on the Ukulele
1st string 2nd fret
2nd string 3rd fret
3rd string 2nd fret
4th string 4th fret but unless your playing with a Low G instead of High G you're not going to make it a B Bass note.

Top Bottom