NUUD=New-Used-Uke-Day

Good God Dave! What a catch! Congratulations! Listened to the sound sample, Wow! If you have any other friends wanting to re-home a Kinnard Bari please speak well of me.

Hollis I will tell you the truth when it was first offered to me I stalled and hesitated. I have an amazing Kamaka baritone that I love. Then I was sent the sound sample..........game over......do you accept paypal......please say yes, please say yes :eek:

Last edited:
DownUpDave, I'm so thrilled for you! You know I'm a card carrying Kinnard Fanatic, so hope you'll really enjoy this beauty. Many, many congrats!

Hey Eddie we are now attached to the hip with Onos as well as Kinnards. I would love to play your Kinnard spruce and maple baritone. I imagine you are still loving the daylights out of it.

Excellent addition to your baritone section.
Nice looking too.

attachment.php

Thanks Hodge, I really do like the simple look of this one. His proportions are excellent, looks like small guitar to me.

Here is something I know you will find interesting. The body falls away from the fretboard plane or angle quite a bit. See pictures below comparing my Kamaka baritone to the Kinnard. Notice how far the tail end of the Kinnard is away from the reference line. You will notice how much higher the bridge and saddle are as well. A lot of thought and engineering went into this design

20160916_062947.jpg20160916_062753.jpg

Beautiful sound, and a beautiful ukulele!

How does the Kinnard neck compare to the Ono neck?

Hey Eddie we are now attached to the hip with Onos as well as Kinnards. I would love to play your Kinnard spruce and maple baritone. I imagine you are still loving the daylights out of it.

Oh, yes I am!

It would be great to meet you and Simon in person some time. I wish Kelowna was closer since I get up there every quarter!

That is quite interesting, the pics comparing the Kinnard and Kamaka design. Gorgeous sound, like a warm blanket. I'm a mahogany guy and wow. You scored, Dave. Congrats!

A warm blanket......enveloped in a warm blanket.....very poetic and accurate Dan

Congrats Dave! Let us know how it goes with this new baby....

Congratulations my friend, so happy to see you joining the Kinnard Club! I love everything about it, simple yet elegant.

Top Bottom