Show in San Francisco week of 9/19/16?

bedweazel

Reaction score
Hello. I'm going to be in San Francisco this next week. I looked online for ukulele events and didn't find any. Please let me know if you know of any. It would be fun to do something uke related while I'm there. Thanks!

I searched the websites of two places that hold ukulele events, Ukulele Source in San Jose and DaSilva's in Berkeley, but no events were listed for next week.

What about visiting the Blackbird factory in San Francisco? Go to their website to look up their email address and ask for a tour. I took their tour about two months ago.

It doesn't look like there are any ukulele performances in San Francisco this coming week. However, if you'd like to do something participatory, or just watch, Halau Makana hosts a monthly kanikapila in Alameda (just across the bay from SF) that meets this coming Saturday evening (September 24) from 6:00 - 9:30 p.m. at Island Hawaiian Studios, 1122 Lincoln Avenue, Alameda, CA.

http://www.halaumakana.com/monthly-kanikapila

Thanks for the suggestions! I may not be able to make the Alameda kanikapila, but I will definitely look up the Blackbird tours. I just bought a Clara a few months ago. It would be great to see the shop!

Top Bottom