My new Kanilea

etf

Reaction score
Well it's been awhile since posting here, but a month or so ago I sold my two Kanilea's as I was not playing anymore. After advertising I got my ukuleles out to clean and check ready for picking up by new owners. Well, long story short, after checking and playing I remembered why I fell in love with ukulele. So, money was burning a hole after sale so looked at SUS store online. Fell in love with a Kanilea KSTP bought it and not put it down. Woohoooo I'm back.
ETF :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 234
Great looking Kanile'a. I've always like the sound of a Kanile'a.

I can see why you fell in love with that one, it is beautiful. Glad you are back in the saddle and enjoying the ukulele again. Congratulations

Kanile'a is classic. Good for you and enjoy that beauty.

What a beauty! Kanile'a seems to consistent procure much of the best looking koa of all the production brands. Now, don't put in the closest after a few weeks. ;-)

This one is not going anywhere. I just want to play and learn big time. It was also fitted with a misi pickup which sounds fantastic through my little Roland AC33. All I need now is for my playing ability to catch up with this amazing ukulele to do it justice lol.

congrats! Beautiful wood in this one. My buddy in our band has a new Kanilea tenor too, and she can't put it down. Have fun!

Wow - that's a uke with character[/I ] in the first degree!

Nice going.

Welcome home! You have a beautiful instrument to inspire you.
I bought my K-1 ST used on this site and all my other instruments are rarely out of their cases. I can't stop playing this one.

That's perfect

That really is beautiful. Now you have me thinking that perhaps a I should get a Kanilea instead of a Koaloha…too many choices!
I have very small hands…just wondering if the neck will be too wide for barre chording…hmmm…

What a wonderful outcome! And what a STUNNING looking uke!

Major congrats.

Top Bottom