In The Cloud

Barrytone

Reaction score
I wrote this last month. Each time I sing it I do it differently. I'm not totally happy with this so I may take it down and re-post later. All constructive criticism appreciated.

This is definitely a song that is a sign of the times - how we all are connected or dependent upon the internet now for so many things... - kinda scary - and I have enjoyed your song quite a bit...

One suggestion ROTATE your phone 90 degrees to the right, or HORIZONTAL as computer and tv screens are NOT vertical but horizontal, and doing VERTICAL VIDEO cuts off more than 50% of the picture and visually compresses the vertical dimension of your video, and does so in a BAD way....you can see examples of WHY horizontal videos LOOK better in the Seasons Of The Ukulele videos put out by MANY of your peers here on UU every week:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/forumdisplay.php?47-Seasons-of-the-Ukulele

Having said that, please understand that this is not a knock on your video or your song, only a suggestion to make it more pleasing to watch for the viewer.

Thanks for sharing Barry! :)

Thanks for that tip Booli. I'm new to this tech and in at the deep end. I'm pleased you found some merit in my work.

Thanks for that tip Booli. I'm new to this tech and in at the deep end. I'm pleased you found some merit in my work.

No worries. Just keep at it. :)

Like all of us, it is one big learning experience, that only gets easier over time. I do certainly however think that you have a real knack for this songwriting thing (which I do often myself), so kudos to you for putting your music out there. I am looking forward to your next video.
:music:

Top Bottom